BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Ana H.
Modesto, CA
I give these little treats to both of my cats and they LOVE it!!! I use it as a way to reward them for good behavior! I also love the consistency of the treat, smooth texture.
Mike V.
Both cats love these things. can't move the canister without both cats going crazy. so far we've only gotten one type, but I'm sure the others would be just as appreciated.
Katrina S.
Stonewall, LA
I bought this a few times. My cats don't like them. my female cat will smell them then walk away. My male cat who will eat anything, doesn't even smell them, he wont eat them.
Caitlin S.
Dubuque, IA
My cats love these treats, and they are great for the price. However, I find the treats dry out very quickly. I rarely buy them because I end up wasting half a container.
Faith W.
My picky kitty usually doesn't like treats but when I showed him these he loves them! i am sad though that he isn't into the playful tricks on the back though. . . . .
Jessica B.
Whenever I shake them, my cats come running. They LOVE them. The shaking container is very easy to open and it stores the cat treats very well to keep them fresh.
robyn c.
White Salmon, WA
I have purchased these for my cat. I bought them because I had a coupon that made a great deal on the. My cat was not such a fan. My sisters cat loves them though.
Beth M.
Lancaster, CA
These are a great price and she loves them so its always a win-win! I usually throw a couple in her bowl when it's time to eat and she is always meowing for more!
Caitlin R.
RSM, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purrrrfect little snacks to reward your cat while training! My cats now recognize their names, come when called and can play fetch thanks to using these as an aid.
Whitney B.
New York Mills, NY
These are the only cat treats all my cats eat an the only treats i have trusted for 16 years and my oldest cat at 16 still could eat the whole container if allowed
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?