BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Cindy C.
Atlanta, GA
These treats are well liked by most cats. However, if you have a cat who tends to wheeze or act like he or she sneezes a lot, chances are the wheat is causing an allergic reaction.
Bri E.
Manhattan , KS
My cats may just be picky about treat flavors, but they loveeee some of these flavors and refuse to eat others. The shakey bottle is helpful in training kittens
Marissa R.
Geneva, OH
My kitty loves these treats.they come in several flavors and he likes every single one! he will even climb for them if he knows what cabinet they're in.definite hit in this house!
Brandi L.
Mineral Wells, TX
Every time they even THINK they hear the container they come running and get all excited, my cats absolutely love these treats and the activities on the container are really cute!
Leigh O.
BUXTON
My 2 cats love these treats and meow for them whenever the cabinet gets open! the ones in the plastic container are awesome, whenever I shake it they come running in the house!
Lizeth V.
El Paso, TX
First of all I love the container that they come in and my cat loves them a lot. He tries to open them on his own to steal some all the time and goes crazy when I give him some.
Yuki A.
Orange Park, FL
Both of my adult male cats are simply addicted to these treats. All I have to do is shake the bottle and they come running, and aren't satisfied until they've had 3-4 of these!
Katrina S.
Stonewall, LA
I bought this a few times. My cats don't like them. my female cat will smell them then walk away. My male cat who will eat anything, doesn't even smell them, he wont eat them.
Mike V.
Both cats love these things. can't move the canister without both cats going crazy. so far we've only gotten one type, but I'm sure the others would be just as appreciated.
Ana H.
Modesto, CA
I give these little treats to both of my cats and they LOVE it!!! I use it as a way to reward them for good behavior! I also love the consistency of the treat, smooth texture.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?