BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I have two cats and they love these. I like that I can shake the can and they come running. Great way for me to get them out from hiding too! I like that they are soft, so its a special treat for them.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
I ADORE HOW MY KITTIES CHOMP THESE UP! THEY LOVE MIDNIGHT SNACKS. THEY ARE NOT HUGE FANS OF CRUNCHY SNACKS SO I FIND THESE PERFECT. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AFFORDABLE
Angie K.
Milwaukee, WI
All of my lovely kitty cats go crazy for these. I don't think they are too picky, though, when it comes to edibles. They like the salmon ones that come in the tube and they go crazy when I shake it!
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Goodness how my cat loves these Pounce treats. When she hears me opening the bag she comes running in anticipation. She is such an adorable cat and I love giving her treats.
Angela g.
Springfield, IL
I have two cats. i have bought several different types of snacks for them to eat. and these are the only ones they will eat.. love that they are cheap and the quality is a lot for how little you pay..
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
Before I stopped feeding grains and strange things to my cats, they did love these. However, I do not feel they are healthy for a cat, and they also had a tendency to dry out.
Sara M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My cat literally goes crazy for the pounce brand kitty treats! Its how i get her to come when i need to give her a bath, just shake the container and she comes running! And boom shes in the bathroom
Yesenia P.
My cats love these the soft ones are they best, i buy them all the time for them its cute how i just shake the container and they just run as fast as they can to get them.
Melissa P.
Always have to have these for our baby, bella. She will find them no matter where they are and knock them over to try and open the container to get more. She LOVES them!
Taylor D.
All three of our cats LOVE these treats. I'll open the bottle and they all come running. They'll even jump up on their hind legs and latch onto my arm with their paws to get their treats from me!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?