BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Taylor D.
All three of our cats LOVE these treats. I'll open the bottle and they all come running. They'll even jump up on their hind legs and latch onto my arm with their paws to get their treats from me!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My cat loved these the pop top makes its so easy.When they first came out so many coupons for them I stocked up. If you call the company they will mail you coupons as well.
Shelby H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My kitty loved these treats whenever she would hear me move the container she would be right at my feet beggingg for me to give her one. very good never had a single problem with this product
Daltry S.
Durham, NC
My cat, Arthur refuses to eat the ones in the pink bottle. I haven't tried other flavors and I am hesitant to buy them. I am not sure if it's just him being picky or it's the brand of treat.
josie v.
La Pryor, TX
My cat loves these treats, she cant live without them, as soon as i shake the little bottle she comes running by the looks of her she loves the flavor...u cant go wrong buying ur cat these!
Iraida D.
Rialto, CA
My cats love these treats, and they always get excited when they see me approach with a bag. I've been giving them these treats since they were kittens and they are not expensive at all.
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
My cat loves these treats and is constantly beggingg for me. Plus due to the soft nature of the treats, crumbs are not left all over! No mess and a happy cat, makes for one happy lady!
Juliana Z.
Rochester, NY
I have five cats and all of them love these treats. They somehow know when I am going in the cat treat cupboard and are always right there at my feet! I would definitely recommend them!
Barbara H.
Modesto, CA
My cat is a picky eater, but she absolutely loves these. Especially the soft ones. She will go to where we keep them and cry until she gets some. She is not that way about all treats.
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love these, usually they end up finding the bag and tearing it open. I have to hide the bag somewhere they can't get it or they'll be gone within minutes.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?