BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Cruz G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this, I usually use it as a treat but whenever I do she enjoys them. The containers are well thought out it can be easily closed so the food doesn't get nasty.
AllisonūüĎĎ B.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two cats go crazy for these! They absolutely love them. They don't like to get their nails trimmed but since we have been giving them Pounce treats after trimming their nails
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
My cats are sort of on the picky side when it comes to most things, and treats are no different. I purchased the Pounce Treats before and my cats hate the soft one's that come in the bottle. They don't mind too much the hard treats but will only eat more of the Tarter Control ones. However, I do have some issues.... A few of my cats will throw up after eating these treats and my Siamese has urinary issues so I try to avoid giving him much treats, thankfully he don't care for these ones too much and will only eat a few. He has also thrown up after eating some. I guess they are ok for some cats but not a majority of mine.
Dawn U.
My cat loves these treats as well as the Temptations treats! Every time my father comes over he is sure to bring a bottle of them. These are the first treat I introduced her too when I first adopted her. The bottled packaging is very ideal and easy to not make a mess or get your hands super icky. Its also great ways of getting my cats attention when she hears the top pop! She would probably eat these as a meal. Always keep in mind to give your pets treats in moderation and use the recommended serving. Cats are especially subjected to hairballs and large amounts of food/treats can only make their digestive tract upset.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
Every morning, my Maine Coon Belle jumps onto my bathroom counter with anticipation and excitement in her big eyes. She knows what happens next. I open the medicine cabinet and grab that little purple can and shake it twice. Her fur stands up and she lets out a loud "Meow!" Patiently she waits, practically hopping on each little paw. When I give it to her, she is like a wild animal finally getting that tasty treat. She licks her lips and looks at me with such love and affection. I rate this an A+ because my cat prefers this treat over any other I've tried. They're soft, and chewy. Smell not too bad (to a human) and the packaging makes it easy to maneuver. Go Pounce!!
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cats go crazy over Pounce Treats! In our family, we like to purchase the ones in the plastic jar as our little lady Radar likes to chew through treat bags!!! What I love is that they are easy on the cats teeth, and they come in a range of flavors that the cats have really enjoyed. The only drawback is that once you start getting to the bottom of the can, the treats tend to dry out and become hard. But luckily that does not happen very often at our household. You can find these almost anywhere, and stores are really good about putting these on sale!
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
What can I say, This is truly the only real "Treat" My cat enjoys. I have tried several brands and types of kitty treats and he seems to snub his nose at anything I put in front of him besides these.
I am not sure if it is the taste or the fact that these are soft. It seems all other treats I have found on the market are hard as rocks and he wants no part. Flavor does not matter as he loved all the flavors Pounce comes in.

The only downside I can say about Pounce, is once you open a container I have to treat my kitty a lot or else they go dry rather quickly and then he refuses to touch them, just like the other brand treats.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Of course cats will love these treats, but I have a warning! These kinds of treats are the reasons that many house cats are overweight! If you read the labels each treat are probably around 10 calories, which might not sound like a lot but you never give them just one right!?? For cats, 50 calories is a lot! These treats should only be for training and for a reward after going to the vet!
Kelly C.
Cortland, NY
Just not when I give them to him. I have recently gained a cat through my relationship with my boyfriend. I have bought him pouch after pouch of treats and he will NEVER eat them if I give them to him, whether I hand it to him or drop it on the floor for later. He won't eat them. He loves me and snuggles and sleeps with me but won't take the darn treats! If my bf or his mother give him the treats, he will happily gobble several before walking away. I find this odd, but at least I know his favorite treats, Pounce!
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I was first given these treats by a friend and all three of my cats enjoyed them. Yet, it was because my friend's cat didn't like them that she gave them to me. Another friend of mine has several cats and they also do not like these treats. So if your cat is a bit on the fickle side I would pass these up. However, if your kitty isn't fussy give these a try.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?