BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
My cats love these, even though the ingredients suck.  My cats will go crazy at the sound of treats bouncing around in the container. It's not the greatest for an overweight cat, but for your average active cat, they do love them.  And they bounce off the floor which my cat loves to chase them to get his treat.
Sammie G.
I have fed many of my cats these treats for a very long time. I've had picky eaters, old cats, and kittens. They have all loved these treats. I love the tartar control and the softness of them. A very practical everyday treat!
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
My cats are sort of on the picky side when it comes to most things, and treats are no different. I purchased the Pounce Treats before and my cats hate the soft one's that come in the bottle. They don't mind too much the hard treats but will only eat more of the Tarter Control ones. However, I do have some issues.... A few of my cats will throw up after eating these treats and my Siamese has urinary issues so I try to avoid giving him much treats, thankfully he don't care for these ones too much and will only eat a few. He has also thrown up after eating some. I guess they are ok for some cats but not a majority of mine.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat pebbles loved these! We started giving her extra treats and started with these. She really enjoyed them but then my mom gave her temptations and those are now her favorite.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
Every morning, my Maine Coon Belle jumps onto my bathroom counter with anticipation and excitement in her big eyes. She knows what happens next. I open the medicine cabinet and grab that little purple can and shake it twice. Her fur stands up and she lets out a loud "Meow!" Patiently she waits, practically hopping on each little paw. When I give it to her, she is like a wild animal finally getting that tasty treat. She licks her lips and looks at me with such love and affection. I rate this an A+ because my cat prefers this treat over any other I've tried. They're soft, and chewy. Smell not too bad (to a human) and the packaging makes it easy to maneuver. Go Pounce!!
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cats go crazy over Pounce Treats! In our family, we like to purchase the ones in the plastic jar as our little lady Radar likes to chew through treat bags!!! What I love is that they are easy on the cats teeth, and they come in a range of flavors that the cats have really enjoyed. The only drawback is that once you start getting to the bottom of the can, the treats tend to dry out and become hard. But luckily that does not happen very often at our household. You can find these almost anywhere, and stores are really good about putting these on sale!
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
What can I say, This is truly the only real "Treat" My cat enjoys. I have tried several brands and types of kitty treats and he seems to snub his nose at anything I put in front of him besides these.
I am not sure if it is the taste or the fact that these are soft. It seems all other treats I have found on the market are hard as rocks and he wants no part. Flavor does not matter as he loved all the flavors Pounce comes in.

The only downside I can say about Pounce, is once you open a container I have to treat my kitty a lot or else they go dry rather quickly and then he refuses to touch them, just like the other brand treats.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Of course cats will love these treats, but I have a warning! These kinds of treats are the reasons that many house cats are overweight! If you read the labels each treat are probably around 10 calories, which might not sound like a lot but you never give them just one right!?? For cats, 50 calories is a lot! These treats should only be for training and for a reward after going to the vet!
Kelly C.
Cortland, NY
Just not when I give them to him. I have recently gained a cat through my relationship with my boyfriend. I have bought him pouch after pouch of treats and he will NEVER eat them if I give them to him, whether I hand it to him or drop it on the floor for later. He won't eat them. He loves me and snuggles and sleeps with me but won't take the darn treats! If my bf or his mother give him the treats, he will happily gobble several before walking away. I find this odd, but at least I know his favorite treats, Pounce!
Liz L.
Garland, TX
My cat has had these since he was a kitten. He knows the sound of the lid... I'd just have to shake it, and he would come running. They're not extremely hard and crunchy like a lot of the other kitty treats, so they're easier on kittens to eat as well.

My cats' favorites were the seafood and chicken flavors.

Tip: Buy the cylinder package (the biggest one you can find), and then just buy the pouches afterward, using them as the refills. That way, you have a convenient container to store them in that's air tight, and you don't have to worry about closing pouch completely.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?