BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Paula S.
Estherville, IA
These are my cats favorite treats! They come running when they hear me shake the pouch. They also think anytime is treat time. I like the fact they come in a variety of flavors.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I have two cats and they love these. I like that I can shake the can and they come running. Great way for me to get them out from hiding too! I like that they are soft, so its a special treat for them.
Dee R.
Magnolia, AR
Our cat, Tiger loves coming in every morning for his "Kitty snack". when he hears the bag or the container rattle he runs right to us. It's the only time we get him to "speak"
brandi t.
Cold Brook, NY
These are my cats favorite brand of treats so far. I try to change it up but I always end up going back to this brand because my cats like it more! Especially the tuna flavor!
Jessica F.
Anderson, SC
My cat loves these treats to the point that if I shake the jar he comes running. He will often try to stick his paw in and pull treats out. They may not be the healthiest for him but they are his favorite
Courtney R.
Bend, OR
We have to lock the treats in a cupboard because our cats will break into the bag or container. We buy the soft treats, they're not big on the crunchy ones.
When I shake the container they come running!
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
Before I stopped feeding grains and strange things to my cats, they did love these. However, I do not feel they are healthy for a cat, and they also had a tendency to dry out.
Angie K.
Milwaukee, WI
All of my lovely kitty cats go crazy for these. I don't think they are too picky, though, when it comes to edibles. They like the salmon ones that come in the tube and they go crazy when I shake it!
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ADORE HOW MY KITTIES CHOMP THESE UP! THEY LOVE MIDNIGHT SNACKS. THEY ARE NOT HUGE FANS OF CRUNCHY SNACKS SO I FIND THESE PERFECT. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AFFORDABLE
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Goodness how my cat loves these Pounce treats. When she hears me opening the bag she comes running in anticipation. She is such an adorable cat and I love giving her treats.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?