BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Amy R.
Fontana, CA
My cats love these.
They go crazy & even try to get them
by themselves, they knock them down
by accident and try to open it. They will
come running & act loving!
Dana D.
Glenwood, IA
My cats love these treats!! I've tried a couple of the games on the labels and they really seem to like it. They like the soft treats and get so excited when I shake the container!
Cate K.
Clearwater, FL
My kitties can't get enough of these. Of all the treats I've bought these are the preferred snack. The packaging is convenient and the cats have been trained to come when they hear the container shook.
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA
My cat & my kitten love these treats so much. It's so soft & the kitten has no problem chewing it. Recently ran out of these & they keep beggingg for more... Have to go to the store for some more for them :)
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI
I have 2 adult cats and 2 kittens and they all come running with the shake of the bottle. All of my cats LOVE these treats and they are a healthy snack for them in between meals.
Amy B.
Enola, PA
I have found that no matter what treats I give him, as soon as he hears me rattling the Pounce jar, he comes running, where he doesn't for others! Now we buy nothing but Pounce!
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
We have to lock the treats in a cupboard because our cats will break into the bag or container. We buy the soft treats, they're not big on the crunchy ones.
When I shake the container they come running!
Dee R.
Magnolia, AR
Our cat, Tiger loves coming in every morning for his "Kitty snack". when he hears the bag or the container rattle he runs right to us. It's the only time we get him to "speak"
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I have two cats and they love these. I like that I can shake the can and they come running. Great way for me to get them out from hiding too! I like that they are soft, so its a special treat for them.
Paula S.
Estherville, IA
These are my cats favorite treats! They come running when they hear me shake the pouch. They also think anytime is treat time. I like the fact they come in a variety of flavors.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?