BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

abby m.
We have two cats, a female Siamese and a male Orange Taby. He isn't a fan of softer treats because he can't inhale them like dry ones. But she loves them. They are her absolute favorite!
Carrie T.
Lancaster, OH
These are super great!! Nice, size, soft, and cute! Last a long time if you keep the foil seal down inside the lid, and just twist off the lid to access the treats!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
My kittens LOVE these!! So adorable and a excellent treat for my sweet babies!! I recommend thsee to anyone. I'm picky on what I get my pets and this brand has surpassed my expectations!
Brenda V.
Portland, ME
My cats love the chicken flavor treats and just the sound of the bag will bring them running. I've tried other treats but these are the go to treat in my house!
Kimberly L.
Jacksonville, FL
Although my cats greatly enjoy these treats, I gave it a B rating because once you open them, they tend to dry out quickly and become hard instead of soft & moist
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
My cats love these! They run when they hear me shake the little container. They don't like hard treats and since these are soft my cats love them! Super cheap too!
Dana D.
Glenwood, IA
My cats love these treats!! I've tried a couple of the games on the labels and they really seem to like it. They like the soft treats and get so excited when I shake the container!
Adair C.
Whittier, CA
The only treats our Bruno will eat. Have tried other brands and nothing else will do. It's Catnip flavor is his all time favorite. It's hard to find so when I do find it I stock up buying 2-3 bags at a time.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
My little snobs turn their noses up at these treats. They usually sit around on the floor for a couple of hours before one of them breaks down and eats them just to eat it. Will definitely not be buying these again.
Amy R.
Fontana, CA
My cats love these.
They go crazy & even try to get them
by themselves, they knock them down
by accident and try to open it. They will
come running & act loving!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?