BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee W.
These treats are my cats favorite treats. When you shake the container he comes running for them. They are cheap too. Also my family and friends cats love them too and my dogs seem to try to always get them lol they like them to
Samantha F.
Stillwater, OK
My kitten is just starting to eat dry food and she really enjoys these treats. Chicken flavor is her favorite. They are still hard but don't require a lot of hard chewing.
Holly M.
Crescent City , IL
My cats LOVE these treats! We have the seafood flavored ones and any time I even get close to where we store them, my cats start to meow and beg. And since they're moist and easily chewed, even my oldest cat can eat them.
Dawn L.
Sandy, UT
Ok these have been my cats favorite treat! He will go to the kitty cupboard and meow until I get them out, or if I shake the jar he comes running. He is a very picky Eater and these have been the only ones he will devour.
Kimberley M.
Bemidji, Minnesota
My cat loves these treats (only the chicken though, but that's because he's picky). I just have the issue of the moist ones drying out before my cat finishes them off.
Amanda C.
Williamston, SC
These are the only treats my cat will eat. She prefers the moist ones. We have an adult cat and she still searches for hers like a kitten when we hide them for her.
Taren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves these treats. She loves them so much that she comes running if she hears the bag! They are moist and easy for her to chew and come in delicious flavors.
Joanne W.
Plainfield, IL
My cat loooves the Pounce Tartar Control Crunchy treats. He's kind of a fatty, so he enjoys all of the flavors equally. It's a great treat that he really enjoys and I like that it helps keep his teeth clean and healthy.
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
They are not my cats favorite but they will eat them most of the time they are given these kind of treats but my one cat is kinda picky so some days she will eat them some times she wont.
abby m.
We have two cats, a female Siamese and a male Orange Taby. He isn't a fan of softer treats because he can't inhale them like dry ones. But she loves them. They are her absolute favorite!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?