BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #27 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee W.
These treats are my cats favorite treats. When you shake the container he comes running for them. They are cheap too. Also my family and friends cats love them too and my dogs seem to try to always get them lol they like them to
Taylor K.
Tea, SD
They're affordable and my cats love them! The bottles always have plenty of treats in them which make them last a while! I love the plastic pop top container that it comes in too, it makes it harder for my cats to get into them!
Kayla R.
Chatsworth, GA
My kitten just loves these things! I have to keep the container out of view or she will sit near it and meow until I give in and give her one! She absolutely loves them!
Samantha F.
Stillwater, OK
My kitten is just starting to eat dry food and she really enjoys these treats. Chicken flavor is her favorite. They are still hard but don't require a lot of hard chewing.
Caitlyn M.
KY
My cat loves these treats and knows when he's going to get them as soon as I shake the bottle. I always make sure I have some on hand because he goes through them a lot!
Caustina S.
Spring Hill, FL
My cat loves these treats <3 As soon as I shake the bottle he's at my feet =) Especially if he runs outside late at night when the door is opened.. This is the best way to bring him back in! lol
Kimberley M.
Thief River Falls, MN
My cat loves these treats (only the chicken though, but that's because he's picky). I just have the issue of the moist ones drying out before my cat finishes them off.
Dawn L.
Sandy, UT
Ok these have been my cats favorite treat! He will go to the kitty cupboard and meow until I get them out, or if I shake the jar he comes running. He is a very picky Eater and these have been the only ones he will devour.
Holly M.
Crescent City , IL
My cats LOVE these treats! We have the seafood flavored ones and any time I even get close to where we store them, my cats start to meow and beg. And since they're moist and easily chewed, even my oldest cat can eat them.
Taren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves these treats. She loves them so much that she comes running if she hears the bag! They are moist and easy for her to chew and come in delicious flavors.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?