BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Heidi A.
Rossford, OH
I have 5 cats and they all love these especially the pink bag!! They are so cute and the shapes are fishes and my cats know when I take them out that they are getting these!!
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
All my cats know just a shaking of the bottle gets them to run over from where ever they are to get a treat. They love Pounce treats the most, maybe because they are softer.
Mary L.
These are the best cat treats out there! I have tried other brands and none of them get my cats attention better than Pounce. Shake the bottle and all 3 of my cats run toward you. They smell disgusting but my cats go crazy for them.
Tina L.
I give my kittens these treats when they do tricks, be good and just as snacks throghout the day. They smell really yummy and seem to taste good (as my kittens have told me).
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
Growing up we always had cats. These treats were always on hand. The cats went crazy for them. I recently cat sat for a friend and she had these treats. Always useful to shake the bag to find the cat!
LoLita C.
My cat has been enjoying these since see was a kitten! She is 5 years old now and every time she hears me shake the bottle, she comes running! I will continue to purchase.
roseayalayo
Sacramento
Really cheap for a nice different type of treat for your cat, not really made of quality ingredients and I prefer the tartar control type but its nice to throw in the mix here and there. My cat got bored of these after a week or so.
Cruz G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this, I usually use it as a treat but whenever I do she enjoys them. The containers are well thought out it can be easily closed so the food doesn't get nasty.
Katey M.
Some of my cats love these but some don't really eat them. It's a hit or miss so if you have picky cats you might want to consider something different. They're cheap though so it's something worth trying
Kira R.
Burnet, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these! They're not crunchy, which she likes and they're priced well! Every time I shake the bag my cat comes running to me! I even taught her tricks with them!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?