BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Amber W.
El Paso, TX
I have two cats and they go nuts for these things, I've used them to teach them to do tricks. One will give you paw, and the other can stand up on its back legs and kinda beg for em.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Again my girls spoiled rotten divas that they are will turn their noses up at these. I get the "don't you love us anymore look" it didn't matter what flavor it was
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
My cat loves them. I always buy them in the bag. When he hears it being moved he comes running beggingg for a treat. I like that their not hard like a lot of treats.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
This is my cats' favorite treat. Every morning they sit and wait for their treat. At other times they come running the second they hear me shake the canister.
michelle h.
Ogdensburg, NY
My 3 cats love Pounce treats, been buying them for years. Who wants a treat i say,, and my cat peaches goes to where they are,, the other 2 waits patiently , cats are are awesome..
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
My cats absolutely adore these treats.perfect for picky eater kitties and kitties with teeth issues. They are nice and soft , and I assume easy on their tummies.
Rachel G.
Oak Forest, IL
My cat loves the sound of the container when you shake it with the treats inside. It is a fun little game for her and it helps fufill her fourth meal craving :)
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Our cats love these little treats. We put a few in their food bowls and they just devour them. We get the little plastic containers so we can shake it and they come running every time!
Andrea B.
Danbury, CT
My cats go crazy for these treats! we use them as a reward when they are good, as snacks, or more importantly we shake up the bag to get them to come inside. they come running in!
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
My cat really enjoyed these treats, as soon as I shook the bottle he knew what was coming. The only bad thing is they can dry up fast, but lasted a couple months.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?