BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Amy C.
Portage, WI
One of my moms cats likes to hide and also run outside and when we cant find her I just take the bottle of treats and shake it around and she comes running for them!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The cat I had loved these. She used to like to play with them, then eat it. It was seriously cute. The price is decent, and it was an extra bonus that she loved them.
Marie G.
Pottstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sadly, our kitties are totally indifferent to these treats! We bought them hoping to present the cats with a nice little treat but they have no interest at all. :(
Lisa B.
Raleigh, NC
I bought these as a treat for my cat. She usually loves the cat treats I get her, but she turned up her nose at these treats. I tried a couple of different flavors, but she wouldn't touch them. They didn't go to waste though, because my dog loves them.
Lauren M.
I've used this treat for my cats to kittens since I was a child - and some of them absolutely loved it and came running whenever it was shaken or opened, while some don't even care and may just give the treat a lick or two if they happened to be there.
Melissa H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the only treat my cat will even touch. I have tried many treats but these are the best. He knows the sound of them opening and shaking he will come running when he hears them.
Cathy D.
Rowlesburg, WV
My cats have always loved these treats. I have purchased both the softer, chewy treats and the crunchy ones. If you purchase the treats and shake them before giving them to your cats, the cats will learn the sound of the treats shaking and come running!
Bonnie E.
Plymouth, MA
My kitty loves these. I get the one in the plastic jar, and when I shake it she goes crazy! I have to try and ration them out or else she'd eat the whole container.
Christina D.
Richmond, VA
It could just be my cats, but they don't seem too interested in these treats. They will eat them, but they don't come running from across the house to get this. Good for the money but they tend to dry out quickly no matter how tightly you seal the package.
Kristina B.
Broomall, PA
These were great for my kitten when we first got him because of how soft they are. They were easy for him to chew with his baby teeth and obviously taste good considering how many he ate!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?