BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Caitlin O.
Coventry , Ri
These treats are perfect for my 4 month old kittens. They are just soft enough so they're easy to chew and big enough that I don't feel bad only giving them one at a time. Purrfect treats.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
Haven't gotten these treats in a while, however my cats loved these treats. Every time I shook the bottle my cats would run to me, like literally run. Good treats, they never wanted others.
Toni B.
Taylors, SC
The name is perfect because my cat LuLu smacks them in the floor and pounces on her treats. She is a picky eater and loves Pounce treats. It's the only one she can eat without getting sick.
Lisa B.
Raleigh, NC
I bought these as a treat for my cat. She usually loves the cat treats I get her, but she turned up her nose at these treats. I tried a couple of different flavors, but she wouldn't touch them. They didn't go to waste though, because my dog loves them.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The cat I had loved these. She used to like to play with them, then eat it. It was seriously cute. The price is decent, and it was an extra bonus that she loved them.
Marie G.
Pottstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sadly, our kitties are totally indifferent to these treats! We bought them hoping to present the cats with a nice little treat but they have no interest at all. :(
Melissa H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the only treat my cat will even touch. I have tried many treats but these are the best. He knows the sound of them opening and shaking he will come running when he hears them.
Bonnie E.
Plymouth, MA
My kitty loves these. I get the one in the plastic jar, and when I shake it she goes crazy! I have to try and ration them out or else she'd eat the whole container.
Christina D.
Richmond, VA
It could just be my cats, but they don't seem too interested in these treats. They will eat them, but they don't come running from across the house to get this. Good for the money but they tend to dry out quickly no matter how tightly you seal the package.
Lauren M.
I've used this treat for my cats to kittens since I was a child - and some of them absolutely loved it and came running whenever it was shaken or opened, while some don't even care and may just give the treat a lick or two if they happened to be there.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?