BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Brie H.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Both of the kitties in my family love Pounce treats. They always have! It was the first treat we gave them when they were kittens, and it's what they've loved ever since!
Anastacia Z.
Dudley, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The good thing about these treats as they are always available for sale at my store, unlike some of the other brands. They are also a great price point. Unfortunately my cat refuses to eat them.
Brandy F.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have two cats who are extremely picky & they both come running when i shake their pounce treats bag. It took awhile to find treats that they both liked so i am very happy i finally found one.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
My cats discovered the package and ripped it open themselves to get to the treats. The scent must be mouthwatering for them to seek out the treats thru a closed package!
Christina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has always been the brand of treats that I have bought for my animals since I was old enough to pick them out! (think 3 or 4 years old). My cats have always loved them!
Vynse S.
Salinas, CA
My cat has to be in the mood for these. he would rather have another brand like whiskas. I bought them because they were on sale. I've only tried the pink bag..maybe I should try the yellow?
Samantha R.
Aurora, IL
My cat seriously adores these treats. He practically tries to claw the little canister of them open every time I go to give them to him...definitely will repurchase these for my feline friend!
Brandy R.
29 Palms, CA
My cat, Squishy, absolutely LOVES these cat treats, I love that I can purchase either soft OR crunchy and they are affordable. My cat goes crazy for them. Great product, 10/10 would recommend.
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
My cats come running when I shake the jar. They will try to eat the whole jar if I leave it unaccompanied for too long. The only issue I have with these is that they are a little high in fat.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
2 OF MY CATS LOVE THESE TREATS BUT THE OTHER 2 SCRATCH AT THEM LIKE THEIR IN THE LITTER BOX. FOR THE PRICE THEY ARE GREAT AND THE SHAPE INTO HEARTS IS AWESOME BUT THE SMELL IS JUST HORRIBLE!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?