BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
My cats come running when I shake the jar. They will try to eat the whole jar if I leave it unaccompanied for too long. The only issue I have with these is that they are a little high in fat.
Kristina A.
That's all I have to do and my cats nearly knock me over to get these treats! It's a good thing they can't twist open a lid or these would be gone in the dead of night.
selena p.
Antioch, CA
My cat literal lives the pink kind! She likes other treats but these areher fav i like to play the little game on the back ! Lol i recommend buying these great price too
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
2 OF MY CATS LOVE THESE TREATS BUT THE OTHER 2 SCRATCH AT THEM LIKE THEIR IN THE LITTER BOX. FOR THE PRICE THEY ARE GREAT AND THE SHAPE INTO HEARTS IS AWESOME BUT THE SMELL IS JUST HORRIBLE!
Allison D.
Paducah, KY
My cats come running when i shake the bottle of cat treats like its the best thing on earth . they love them so much. i will continue to buy them time and time again.
Ashley E.
Pomona, CA
I purchase these at Walmart and I bet the smell is delicious to my kitty but boy was that smell strong ! My cat is picky with treats and these weren't his favorite , and they dried out on me
Marie G.
Pottstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sadly, our kitties are totally indifferent to these treats! We bought them hoping to present the cats with a nice little treat but they have no interest at all. :(
Caitlin O.
Coventry , Ri
These treats are perfect for my 4 month old kittens. They are just soft enough so they're easy to chew and big enough that I don't feel bad only giving them one at a time. Purrfect treats.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
Haven't gotten these treats in a while, however my cats loved these treats. Every time I shook the bottle my cats would run to me, like literally run. Good treats, they never wanted others.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The cat I had loved these. She used to like to play with them, then eat it. It was seriously cute. The price is decent, and it was an extra bonus that she loved them.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?