BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! She can’t wait until we open it up for
her to gobble it down. I love knowing she is satisfied and that it’s good for
her. I will definitely be purchasing this product again for my sweet little
kitty to rant and rave over. Meow meow!

Kate L.
Reno, NV
These cat treats are literally a lifesaver. Your cat won't get off of your laptop so you can do your home work? Cat treat. Your cat won't stop meowing when you're trying to talk on the phone? Cat treat. Can't sleep in peace? Cat treat. My cats love these.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat was desperate after Pounce seemingly discontinues the Catnip solo packs...we tried a number of others but they just didn't appeal to her...but these did.....Yeah for our loving feline family member. U would definitely reccomend this product!
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For as cheap as these are I didn't think my cats would like them specifically one picky calico that I have but they all love them and come out of hiding as soon as they hear the bag.
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I have never known a cat to eat/like cat treats. My mom had a few cats when I was growing up and they wouldn't go anywhere near treats!! Weird, huh? So when my husband and I adopted Bitsy from the animal shelter a few months ago, I was hesitant to even buy treats (figuring it'd be a waste of money)--but the price was right so I figured I'd give it a go. And low and behold, she LOVES them! She gets one every morning when she gets fed and one at night when she gets fed again/has litterbox changed. The treats are soft, moist and come in the most fun shapes! I can't recommend these enough!
Eleni W.
Campbell , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the only kind of treats my little man will eat. He goes nuts when he hears the bag crinkle. I can't leave them out in the open because he steals the bad and tries to open it.
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two cats go crazy for these! They absolutely love them. They don't like to get their nails trimmed but since we have been giving them Pounce treats after trimming their nails
Amy M.
Martinsburg
My. Kitties ate these for about a day then they got tired of them. IDK if it's the soft texture, or the flavor they don't like but either way, I won't be buying these anymore.
Sammie G.
I have fed many of my cats these treats for a very long time. I've had picky eaters, old cats, and kittens. They have all loved these treats. I love the tartar control and the softness of them. A very practical everyday treat!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat pebbles loved these! We started giving her extra treats and started with these. She really enjoyed them but then my mom gave her temptations and those are now her favorite.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Amazon