BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

cyn m.
Pasadena
Affordable and great. One of my cats is a picky eater and he loves these. He definitely prefers brands over the other, but if your cat has sensitive teeth or gums or have an older cat, get them these ones as they're softer to chew and they won't hurt them.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been buying these for our cats for a while now and they absolutely love them! They come running when they hear the container pop open. They like that they are moist too. The price is great for the amount of treats you get!
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
These are a favorite in my household its one of the only treats that all 3 cats like, they are addicted to the smell. They literally go crazy when I shake the bag! Lol
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! I have two cats and one of my cats this is the only treat she will eat. I don't give them to my cat a lot though it more of a treat to give only like twice a week. I would recommend these cat treats.
cassie s.
well ive tried these with my cat, newman, mostly because they were affordable but he didnt seem to care for them or eat them well we still have half a bag left from months ago, they are cheep at least. maybe a different cat might like them though because our other cat who recently passed used to love them so it could be that newman is just picky
Kate L.
Reno, NV
These cat treats are literally a lifesaver. Your cat won't get off of your laptop so you can do your home work? Cat treat. Your cat won't stop meowing when you're trying to talk on the phone? Cat treat. Can't sleep in peace? Cat treat. My cats love these.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat was desperate after Pounce seemingly discontinues the Catnip solo packs...we tried a number of others but they just didn't appeal to her...but these did.....Yeah for our loving feline family member. U would definitely reccomend this product!
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For as cheap as these are I didn't think my cats would like them specifically one picky calico that I have but they all love them and come out of hiding as soon as they hear the bag.
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I have never known a cat to eat/like cat treats. My mom had a few cats when I was growing up and they wouldn't go anywhere near treats!! Weird, huh? So when my husband and I adopted Bitsy from the animal shelter a few months ago, I was hesitant to even buy treats (figuring it'd be a waste of money)--but the price was right so I figured I'd give it a go. And low and behold, she LOVES them! She gets one every morning when she gets fed and one at night when she gets fed again/has litterbox changed. The treats are soft, moist and come in the most fun shapes! I can't recommend these enough!
Sammie G.
I have fed many of my cats these treats for a very long time. I've had picky eaters, old cats, and kittens. They have all loved these treats. I love the tartar control and the softness of them. A very practical everyday treat!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?