BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Danielle L.
Utica , NY
My cat loves these! They were especially helpful when he got sick. We had to give him pills which was a nightmare but then we started hiding the pills in the treats and he ate them right up. Saved us a lot of time and frusteration
Cindy W.
Greenville, MI
My cat loves these! She comes running at the sound of the bag shaking! She is a picky eater, so surprised when she would eat these. Don't smell them though, they stink.
Anastacia Z.
Dudley, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The good thing about these treats as they are always available for sale at my store, unlike some of the other brands. They are also a great price point. Unfortunately my cat refuses to eat them.
Brandy F.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have two cats who are extremely picky & they both come running when i shake their pounce treats bag. It took awhile to find treats that they both liked so i am very happy i finally found one.
Victoria S.
East Islip , NY
My cats love these treats. I buy them in the jar and when I shake them my cats always come running. I've been buying these for years now and all my cats have loved them. Even my picky little guy.
Christina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has always been the brand of treats that I have bought for my animals since I was old enough to pick them out! (think 3 or 4 years old). My cats have always loved them!
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
My cats discovered the package and ripped it open themselves to get to the treats. The scent must be mouthwatering for them to seek out the treats thru a closed package!
Brie H.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Both of the kitties in my family love Pounce treats. They always have! It was the first treat we gave them when they were kittens, and it's what they've loved ever since!
Kristina A.
That's all I have to do and my cats nearly knock me over to get these treats! It's a good thing they can't twist open a lid or these would be gone in the dead of night.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
2 OF MY CATS LOVE THESE TREATS BUT THE OTHER 2 SCRATCH AT THEM LIKE THEIR IN THE LITTER BOX. FOR THE PRICE THEY ARE GREAT AND THE SHAPE INTO HEARTS IS AWESOME BUT THE SMELL IS JUST HORRIBLE!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?