BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Krysta B.
Riverview, FL
All i have to do is open the pantry and she comes running, she circles you and then puts her paws on my legs and cries until I give her treats in the morning or as a reward.
cheryll m.
Buena Park, CA
I like the shaker the treats come in. Makes it easy to get out and give to the cat. She likes soft treats more than hard ones and these come in lots of yummy cat flavors.
Heather L.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats LOVE these!! They know what Pounce means when I just say it. When they're hiding I shake the container, and they literally come skiing across the floor meowing. They won't eat any other treat.
Jenniffer R.
Newport, MI
My cat litterally pulled these out of a drawer and chewed through the package and at the WHOLE bag while I was gone one day. Its no wonder he is a grey Garfield cat haha.
Leia b.
Odenville , AL
I LOVE this product. My sweet cat Zohan can not go a day without his daily pounce shake. These stay fairly fresh for months after opening and they are fun for the fur babies.
lily A.
Austin, TX
I don't want to sound like a crazy cat lady but seriously my cat sushi will literally try to break into the bag to get these treats! she will chase them, catch them, or break into the bag for herself!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are a great treat for my cats.They get them at night when it is time to quiet down all you have to say is TREATS and they are there wagging their tales..happy as can be:)
Danielle L.
Utica , NY
My cat loves these! They were especially helpful when he got sick. We had to give him pills which was a nightmare but then we started hiding the pills in the treats and he ate them right up. Saved us a lot of time and frusteration
Cassandra G.
Oswego, NY
My kitty's will eat these but they are not the best. I would rate them as slightly below average. The price can't be beat but I think it is worth it to make the kitty's happy to spend a little more.
Carly W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My cats love these. If you shake the container they run to you ask fast as they can! Half the time they eat them so fast that they probably can barely taste the dang thing!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?