BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Krysta B.
Riverview, FL
All i have to do is open the pantry and she comes running, she circles you and then puts her paws on my legs and cries until I give her treats in the morning or as a reward.
Shaunie s.
My cats go crazy for these. we even play the little games that are listed on the side of the container. they are so obsessed with these, that if we leave the can down where they can see it, they knock it off the counter and start messing with it trying to open and get some lol
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are a great treat for my cats.They get them at night when it is time to quiet down all you have to say is TREATS and they are there wagging their tales..happy as can be:)
Alexa N.
My 3 cats absolutely love Pounce cat treats. I usually tend to buy the one in the plastic container and when I shake it they come running. They love the softness and favor.
Amber Z.
When I shake this container they come running! My cats love Pounce treats of all kinds but I love the container! It keeps the treats fresh and makes dispensing so much easier.
Amanda K.
Waco, TX
I try not to spoil my kitties, so when they get one of these, they try to steal more. It's even good for our oldest cat- who has problems chewing on harder food. She can't get enough of these treats!
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
MY CAT IS ADDICTED TO THIS TREAT. JUST WHEN I OPEN MY PANTRY AND SHAKE THE BOTTLE MY CAT BOOKS IT TO THE KITCHEN AND THROWS HERSELF AT MY FEET ROLLING AROUND BACK AND FORTH.
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
I like the shaker the treats come in. Makes it easy to get out and give to the cat. She likes soft treats more than hard ones and these come in lots of yummy cat flavors.
Leia b.
Odenville , AL
I LOVE this product. My sweet cat Zohan can not go a day without his daily pounce shake. These stay fairly fresh for months after opening and they are fun for the fur babies.
Dawna J.
Randolph, MA
My cat finishes this in less than 3 days she always finds out where her treats are and cries throughout the house and gives me that innocent look which gets me all the time.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?