BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Kristi W.
Haverhill, MA
Every morning I lock my bedroom door when I head out for work, usually I know the cat is hiding under my bed. A little shake of the Tuna flavored treat & Zoommmm! Here she comes
shannon p.
Dunnellon, FL
My cat Bolt would ONLY eat these... she likes to soft ones... She don't really care for the fish, she like the chicken. She always eats them out of my hand,she goes NUTS and then plays with the bottle until I give her more. or if I bought the bag, she would tear it open. Crazy Kitty
Kalli C.
Lake Charles, LA
My cats loves these treats ts love these! They run as soon as they see the little container. They don't like hard treats and since these are soft my cats love them! So cheap!!! I thought him 2 sit with them.
Devin A.
I was feeding my cat these and the took him to the vet and he had to have 2 teeth pull my vet told me not to feed my cat any soft treats because of all the sugar they use in them
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
My kitty loves these little treats! not to mention if he is under the couch or in my bedroom and I want him to come out, all I have to do is shake the bottle and he comes running!
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
These are the ONLY treats my picky kitty will eat. she only eats the treats in the yellow bag and the catnip flavored ones because she is allergic to seafood, but she sticks her nose up to any other treats!
Shannon M.
Amherst, NY
I've been using these treats for years with various cats. The price is very reasonable. As soon as a cat hears the treat can shake, they come running. I will continue using these.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Cats love these! I try to mix their treats up between the crunchy ones and the softer ones. I can't even pick up the can without it rattling a little bit, and they both come running.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
My cat is very picky on which treats she'll eat, and these are one of few types she'll tolerate! Queeny always eats every treat I give her from this package and won't stop searching for more after she's done!
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
My cats know when these come in the home in the shopping bag. They go crazy over them. If I don't put them in the refrigerator there is nowhere they aren't able to get to them. Cats love them! The affection they give after just one is worth more than I could ever have words for.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?