BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Shannon M.
Amherst, NY
I've been using these treats for years with various cats. The price is very reasonable. As soon as a cat hears the treat can shake, they come running. I will continue using these.
Kelly D.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat, Jasper, can hear me pop the top or open the bag from a mile away! He loves these treats! They smell great and the texture is even moist enough for his picky little self!
Jessica m.
My cats love these- I think it's the soft texture that they really enjoy! And I love the plastic packages so the cats can't bite them open and they're less likely to get stale.
Dana D.
My cats love them however the smell of them is the worst out of all the cat treats I have given my cat. My cats love them and are gone in seconds leaving them licking the floor
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
My cats do everything they can to get into the treat jars. They just can't get enough! My cats will sit in the kitchen below the counter and cry at me until I give them a treat.
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
My cats know when these come in the home in the shopping bag. They go crazy over them. If I don't put them in the refrigerator there is nowhere they aren't able to get to them. Cats love them! The affection they give after just one is worth more than I could ever have words for.
Rockshell P.
Derby, CT
My lady cat is very picky (my man cat will eat anything) she like them i think because they are soft and flavorful she doesn't like crunchy treats........ all i do is shake the jar and she comes running!
Ashlee S.
Van Buren, AR
My cats like these snacks, but they are not their favorite. They stay fresh for quite a long time, so its nice to keep them at the house when they want something different. :)
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
As we have some of the pickiest cats who only like a few types and brands of treats this is one they will come running for and want more so our cats give this a 5 star rating
Heather L.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats LOVE these!! They know what Pounce means when I just say it. When they're hiding I shake the container, and they literally come skiing across the floor meowing. They won't eat any other treat.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?