BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
My cat loves Pounce - its easy to store, great flavor, good price. They offer a great variety of flavors all of which my cat loves - I don't think I have offered her one that she has refused. I love the little pouch - it is very convenient and easy to close and store until the next time.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
My cat goes crazy whenever these treats are added to the pantry! he will run downstairs and start meowing like crazy until someone gives him some. will definitely be repurchasing!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
My cat didn't pounce for these. The treats looked moist, but when I took them out they were very hard. I personally didn't like the smell of them either. No pounce for my kitty poo
Nancy T.
My cats, I have 5. Love this stuff. It is like cat candy. They like it better than any other treat. They all like the crunchy tuna flavor and I like the price and that they can eat some of it as a small meal.
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
My cat loves these. All I have to do is shake them and my cat comes running. I love the pop open/shut bottle. They do start to dry out towards the end, but she doesn't seem to care.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
My cat prefers soft treats and these are my go-to treats! I have recently recommended them for my sister's cat. Took her a bit to get used to the soft texture, but she loves them!
Niki T.
These are great. My cat loves to eat them. Whenever I put a few out, she rushes over and eats them right away. I also like the fact that they are extremely affordable. Great Product!
Chalyce P.
Overgaard, AZ
I have 6 cats. I give every one of them a few treats a day and these have been the ones I use lately. They love all the flavors! I had a problem before with treats giving them upset tummies but not with these.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have about 2 of these around my house. my cat loves them and can almost eat them all if i let him. he knows the sound of the container when you pick it up. he knows if he is good he gets some and its a great way to treat cats when they are good
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love this product, I just got this about 2 weeks ago and I love this. My cats get so excited when they see me coming in the room with this. They eat one and are beggingg for more!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?