BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Shae H.
My cats, who are typically very picky about their food, love these treats. They go crazy for the chicken flavor moist treats. They start trying to climb my leg the moment they see I have the container in my hand.
Gina P.
Sunnyside, NY
My cats seriously go insane for Pounce cat treats! They both love the moist ones in the container, but they like the crispy ones, too. They meow nonstop once they hear the lid pop open! Definitely recommend these. :)
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
The moist tuna is our cat Copper' s favorite. He loves them. My Kiddos love feeding our cat them. They don't seem to give him digestion problems like some other snacks have in the past.
Chloe P.
My cats LOVE these! As soon as they hear them shaking, they come running and scarf them all down! Good treat for a low price. Wish the containers were as big as they used to be though.
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
I've purchased these in all flavors and they drive my cats insane. Shake the bottle and they come at you like a little furry hurricane. My cats love them so much they have even figured out how to pop the top off.
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
Both my cats love these treats. They can sense them before I even open the jar and devour them quickly. It's so funny to get that big MEOW from my older cat, like "gimmeh mah treats!"
Tyler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cheap and my cats love them! My cats are obsessed with cat treats. If they hear the bag, or any bag with the same crinkle they come running! They would eat the whole bag if I let them!
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I've had a few cats over the past few years. All 3 of them really enjoyed them, hard and/or soft. They smell awesome! All I have to do is shake the bag or bottle and they come running!
I have tried a few other brands or types of treats and my cat will not eat them. But she lives for these! If I shake the container she will do anything I lure her to do until I give her one. Perfect for training!
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
I guess my cats are picky... They do not like these treats. And they are pricier than the treats that I can get for them that they do like. I would get one bag and try them out first.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?