BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a ton of these for my little guy. He has every flavor and goes crazy for them! You get them for $1 at the dollar general. They are more crunchy then chewy though. I don't know how I feel about that aspect but other then that I would highly recommend this
Elizabeth K.
Manns Choice, PA
I currently have two cats, a brother and sister, that we adopted 7 years ago. They both loveeeee Pounce Cat Treats and will beg for them at certain times of the day when they know they should get one. They also come running anytime they hear us shaking the treats in the containers. Awesome product!
Jessica B.
Hopatcong, NJ
My boys absolutely love Pounce Kitty Treats. Whether it is in the bag or in the can, once you open them, I can't get Jorge or Sheldon away. They love the flavors and could eat the whole bag in a minute if they could.
Crystal L.
Kenosha, WI
I have four fur babies and three out of the four love these treats! I can make them come from anywhere with one shake of the container. The fourth one spits them out and would rather play with it than eat it. That just goes to show they are all different!
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
My cats turned their noses up to these treats and didn't want anything to do with them. I'm no cat, but I'm just guess thats a sign that they're not as tasty as the Temptations Treats.
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
I was skeptical about treats and so I wanted to try them out. Wow did these tell me I was wrong! My cat loves them! I have a months supply of these for her because she can't get enough :)
Loni C.
Rochester, NH
My cats love the tunafish flavor Pounce cat treats. I really like that they come in a solid container so that I do not have to worry about my cats destroying the packaging and eating the entire pack in one sitting. The only downside is that the treat does not do anything to improve their oral hygiene.
Sarah C.
Douglasville, GA
I'm a cat lady. I've had three so far for long spans of time and all of them would get so excited when I came through the door with these treats! They do dry out fairly quickly, however.
Shae H.
My cats, who are typically very picky about their food, love these treats. They go crazy for the chicken flavor moist treats. They start trying to climb my leg the moment they see I have the container in my hand.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
I have 3 cats and none of them like these treats. I don't know why, they just don't. I gave them to my sister for her cat, apparently she loves them. My cats must be spoiled I guess.. :)
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?