BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a ton of these for my little guy. He has every flavor and goes crazy for them! You get them for $1 at the dollar general. They are more crunchy then chewy though. I don't know how I feel about that aspect but other then that I would highly recommend this
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC
My cat loves these things! I usually give them to her with food, and she always makes sure to eat them first and usually begs for more. She's an older cat so the soft texture makes me feel better about giving them to her
Courtney K.
Stratham, NH
Both my cat and my parent's cat LOVE these treats so much. They will have a stand off if there's one treat between the two of them! Ha! There are other great treats out there too, but my cats love these over the others!
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
These are my cat's favorite treats! When she hears them being shaken, she rans from wherever she is in the house to come get a treat! they last a long time and help her with her hairballs.
Kasey B.
Glens Falls, NY
These treats are addicting for both my four year old cat and eight week old kitten. these treats for some reason helped me teach them tricks like no other treats. definently buy them if your teaching your cat tricks!!!
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
All I have to do is shake the can and my cat comes galloping towards wherever the sounds come from. They have bunches of flavors that my cat adores, and he eats as many as I will give him!
tina a.
Cedartown, GA
My cat is very picky when it comes to her food and treats and she loves the tuna flavored the best.but she will eat them all made by Pounce cat treats.And they are reasonable very cheap,my cat cany live without them...
Loryn B.
Cedar Falls, IA
My cat is absolutely in love with these treats. We have two different flavors of them and she gets one flavor every night before bed. She will sit by the cabinet door at 9:00 every night waiting for her Pounce treats.
Gina P.
Sunnyside, NY
My cats seriously go insane for Pounce cat treats! They both love the moist ones in the container, but they like the crispy ones, too. They meow nonstop once they hear the lid pop open! Definitely recommend these. :)
Loni C.
Rochester, NH
My cats love the tunafish flavor Pounce cat treats. I really like that they come in a solid container so that I do not have to worry about my cats destroying the packaging and eating the entire pack in one sitting. The only downside is that the treat does not do anything to improve their oral hygiene.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?