BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Elain S.
Winona, MN
I've bought these treats multiple times, and every time my cats have snuck into my room and clawed the bags open. This is how much my cats like these treats. They're very affordable and kitty friendly, just lock them up, lol.
Josey E.
My parents' cats absolutely love this brand. Especially the moist ones. They love to chase after them and will come running when they hear the bottle being shaken. I can't wait to try feeding these to my kitty! They will definitely be the next brand that I buy!
Helene B.
Freeland, PA
I am a recent cat owner and I was looking for something inexpensive to try and give my cat as a treat. He absolutely loves these! I recommend them to anyone who has a cat, the variety is great
Grace M.
Abilene, TX
They are only a few bucks and go a long way, they are chewy which is the only kind our spoiled cat likes. They have the nice reclosable container. They smell just like what they say they are.
Vanessa S.
Morristown, TN
I had saw these at a store I normally go to, and thought these would be a good thing to spice up my cats life. They liked them for the first week or so, but got tired of them after a while.
Elizabeth S.
Oh my goodness! my cat is addicted to these things, well literally pick up the jar and he comes running. He will meow and meow until you give him some and then meow for more when he is done.
Hailey H.
Fort Benning, GA
My cat loves these treats! in fact it is hard to get him to eat any other kind besides these! he would eat the entire container if I would let him. I believe he loves them because they are very soft and must taste good too!
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
I love that they come in a plastic container instead of a bag that would normally dry out super quick. i have a fat cat so i don't like to give her too many treats at a time so the containers perfect for quite a long time!
Rebecca G.
Great Meadows, NJ
These treats are well liked by all 3 of my cats. Shaking the can and popping the top always sends them running. The soft texture seems to win them over cause even my picky one will go for these. They do however dry out over time how some people have mentioned.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
My cats love these! They come running when I shake the bag! They're picky and get sick easily. I give them to my cats every now nd then so it stays a treat and so I don't spoil them any more
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?