BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
Three of my cats love these, the other one doesn't. I suppose it just depends on the cats personal taste. They're soft and rubbery feeling, and smell a bit weird, but I guess cats like them anyway!
Randi H.
I store their treats on top of the fridge which can be a mistake sometimes because if I open the fridge door and the bag falls, u better believe the 3 furry kids will be at your feet in no time...
Alisha C.
Mayflower, AR
When my cat sees me get this jar out all i hear is "meow meow" until i give him one! I also really love that it comes in a jar. He will bite and tear the bags open if you forget to put them up!
Jamie M.
Atwater, CA
My cat loves these!!! sometimes she wont stop meowing if I only give her one. She'll be dead asleep and I'll shake the bag and she come running every time. She sneaks out side sometimes and these treats get her back every time.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
We have tried many different cat treats for our cats, and our 3 picky cats love pounce treats. I prefer to buy them in the plastic jar, if I shake the jar then the cats know the sound and come running for their tasty treats!
Mindi K.
I'm sure there are cats out there that love this treat. That being said, my cats never showed an interest in this treat. I tried giving them to other cats and they turned up their noses as well.
Chelsea H.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat liked them, but they were almost too soft. Good flavor and price. Need a little more variety in flavor and sizes of bags. Different textures would be great too!
Sara S.
West Newfield, ME
My cat loves these treats! I love the bottle ones because I can shake it and he'll come running and its easy to find him by doing that! I have just a normal house cat, and hes lazy but by shaking the bottle hell bounce up!
Elain S.
Winona, MN
I've bought these treats multiple times, and every time my cats have snuck into my room and clawed the bags open. This is how much my cats like these treats. They're very affordable and kitty friendly, just lock them up, lol.
Josey E.
My parents' cats absolutely love this brand. Especially the moist ones. They love to chase after them and will come running when they hear the bottle being shaken. I can't wait to try feeding these to my kitty! They will definitely be the next brand that I buy!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?