BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Titusville, FL
My cat hated these, wouldn't even taste them and after feeling them I could see why. They are hard and not like other treats, they are gel-or putty like. I don't really know how to best describe them and man do they stink. Smell is awful.
Tara S.
Warren, MI
After buying a different brand of cat treats and using those for about a year before coming back to Pounce... my cats still recognized the sound of the treats in the tube container. I think it's safe to say these are my cats favorite!
Monsie D.
East Elmhurst, NY
I am a little afraid of the cats at my mom's house. They stalk, scratch, bite people they do not like.

I pop out the Pounce and they all sit near me, meow and are charmed by me!

Makes visits pretty nice, and no hissing at me anymore
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
One of my cats, Emily, who will eat any kind of cat treat swallowed these up quickly. But the other two, Beeper and Jessie, not so much. Worth trying but not worth keeping if not all your cats likes them.
Stacey P.
My cats love these treats. I never had a cat refuse these treats and there super affordable too. The treats are nice and soft to so its easy for smaller younger cats to eat.
Linette P.
Lugoff, SC
I started buying these treats a few years ago. He likes to go outside and disappear for hours, All I have to do is shake that container and he comes running! Now anything similar to that shaking sound he thinks he is getting Pounce!
Karen Y.
Both of my cats love these treats, and they're extremely picky about their treats! I like how these come in the jars, and aren't sticky at all like some other treats. Comes at a reasonable price too.
Shannon B.
Sylvania, OH
My cat absolutely loves loves loves these treats. He gets so excited when I shake the bottle he comes running and meowing. I can't get him away from me once I give him some.I definitely recommend them!
Ashley G.
My cat absolutely loves these treats. It does not matter what flavor they are, she loves them. I will shake the packet or container and she will come running. She is an indoor/outdoor cat and she comes flying into the house when she hears the treat packet. In the blink of an eye they are gone because she eats them so fast.
Daniela R.
I have two cats and they can't get enough of these one of my cats is now excited to get his nails clipped because he knows he is going to get some! I also have to lock up my cats in my basement at night because they will come upstairs and meow at my door and this is what I used to train them to go into the basement at night!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?