BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Shannon B.
Sylvania , OH
My cat absolutely loves loves loves these treats. He gets so excited when I shake the bottle he comes running and meowing. I can't get him away from me once I give him some.I definitely recommend them!
Daniela R.
I have two cats and they can't get enough of these one of my cats is now excited to get his nails clipped because he knows he is going to get some! I also have to lock up my cats in my basement at night because they will come upstairs and meow at my door and this is what I used to train them to go into the basement at night!
Tosha B.
Paris, TN
My cats love these treats. I've given all three flavors and they seem to love them all. They do tend to dry out by the time I near the end of the bottle, however. The flip-top lid is very handy. Very nice, inexpensive kitty treats.
Linette P.
Lugoff, SC
I started buying these treats a few years ago. He likes to go outside and disappear for hours, All I have to do is shake that container and he comes running! Now anything similar to that shaking sound he thinks he is getting Pounce!
Alex O.
Scarborough, ME
Whenever we rattle the pounce moist treats jar my kitty comes running! She loves them. We give her one before we go to bed to keep her happy while were sleeping. We always have to put them up high or she will try to get into them!
Witnie A.
Sumter, SC
They're the only brand my cats like, when we shake the container both of them come running from anywhere in the house and are beggingg at our feet its adorable! The treats are moist and as long as my cats are happy then so am I :)
Randi H.
I store their treats on top of the fridge which can be a mistake sometimes because if I open the fridge door and the bag falls, u better believe the 3 furry kids will be at your feet in no time...
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are my cats favorite treats! The one with the pink label is what we feed him. I accidentally tried to hide the can one day on top of the fridge and he still found it, but he could not get it open so durable packaging as well!
Saxon E.
Madison, AL
If I so much as touch the container my Bubba cat comes running. If the bottle is on the end table, she will knock it off to let me know she wants a treat. These are the only treats my cat will tough, the rest of the brands she turns her finicky little pink nose up at!
Victoria H.
portland, or
When I get time to get to the store and pick my kitty up some treats, I always go for these. She loves them, they are inexpensive, and the bag is a good enough size where they last for quite awhile!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?