BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Sierra M.
Swansea, MA
My cat absolutely loves these he is like obsessed with them I'll give him like 2-3 a day or every other day and he just loves them and when i put the bag a way he meows wicked loud and licks you non stop on your ankles so you give him more
Michelle S.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I buy these treats for my father's cats and he has 7 cats. They already know it's Pounce. All seven literally try to pounce on me just so I can give them a couple of treats to each one of them. They especially love the salmon flavored ones.
Tara S.
Warren, MI
After buying a different brand of cat treats and using those for about a year before coming back to Pounce... my cats still recognized the sound of the treats in the tube container. I think it's safe to say these are my cats favorite!
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pounce cat treats are affordable and great.My cats like d these treats! They are soft textured and chewy. They have different flavors and my cats liked them all!
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats, Emily, who will eat any kind of cat treat swallowed these up quickly. But the other two, Beeper and Jessie, not so much. Worth trying but not worth keeping if not all your cats likes them.
Monsie D.
East Elmhurst, NY
I am a little afraid of the cats at my mom's house. They stalk, scratch, bite people they do not like.

I pop out the Pounce and they all sit near me, meow and are charmed by me!

Makes visits pretty nice, and no hissing at me anymore
Kayla H.
Titusville, FL
My cat hated these, wouldn't even taste them and after feeling them I could see why. They are hard and not like other treats, they are gel-or putty like. I don't really know how to best describe them and man do they stink. Smell is awful.
Stacey P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats. I never had a cat refuse these treats and there super affordable too. The treats are nice and soft to so its easy for smaller younger cats to eat.
Ashley G.
My cat absolutely loves these treats. It does not matter what flavor they are, she loves them. I will shake the packet or container and she will come running. She is an indoor/outdoor cat and she comes flying into the house when she hears the treat packet. In the blink of an eye they are gone because she eats them so fast.
Linette P.
Lugoff, SC
I started buying these treats a few years ago. He likes to go outside and disappear for hours, All I have to do is shake that container and he comes running! Now anything similar to that shaking sound he thinks he is getting Pounce!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?