BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves these treats so much that he sleeps with the bottle! He also gets them by himself. Awesome price too for the amount of product you get. I like the bottle version because they stay fresh longer (and kitty can't nibble through the bag!)
Jasmin R.
My cat literally goes crazy for these! She sees me walking up to the bag and she's already meowing and waiting for me to fiber her one! By far a good treat and my kitty is picky !
Roxanne R.
LOS FRESNOS, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these treats. At times she can get really crazy and she starts darting around the apartment like a cheetah but as soon as I grab the container, she calms down and sits at my feet to claim her treat.
Sandra M.
Spartanburg, SC
These made my cats bellies upset. While they did offer more flavor a than the treats I do buy it wasn't worth it to me because I didn't want to be cleaning up aft them every time I gave them these treats.
Sierra M.
Swansea, MA
My cat absolutely loves these he is like obsessed with them I'll give him like 2-3 a day or every other day and he just loves them and when i put the bag a way he meows wicked loud and licks you non stop on your ankles so you give him more
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
I bought these treats for our cats a while back. The dog gobbles them right up lol but the cats won't touch them. Doubt it's anything wrong with the brand, I think my cats are just picky so for that I'll give it a C.
Cortney M.
Defiance, OH
Pounce® Treats are made with real tuna and salmon to create a delicious taste that cats can't resist. These treats are made with real ingredients that cats will love. I like how the product attracts cats and fulfills there treat cravings.
Samantha B.
Crewe, VA
I have 2 cats and they absolutely love these treats. All I have to do is shake the little container and they are instantly at my feet meowing at me. My eldest cat also loves the challenge of trying to get her own treat out of the container!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is okay not one of my faves I'll say. Cheap great if u need something cheap if low on money but my cats always seem to turn their heads away from this product & my gleam is to make them happy
Tina S.
San Antonio, TX
We have 4 cats in this house. The one sure way to make them all happy is to shake a bag or canister of Pounce treats. They absolutely love them. If you shake the container, you will be swarmed by them all!!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?