BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty, who is usually a fairly picky eater, comes running when she hears me shake this bag! She adore these treats, and they are good little rewards when training your animal or looking to reward good behavior.
cassie s.
well ive tried these with my cat, newman, mostly because they were affordable but he didnt seem to care for them or eat them well we still have half a bag left from months ago, they are cheep at least. maybe a different cat might like them though because our other cat who recently passed used to love them so it could be that newman is just picky
Ariel C.
I only buy my cats the soft treats. They enjoy all the flavors. The treats that come in the round bottle with the pop top is the easiest and also keeps them fresher longer and came be reused if you get the bags. I would recommend to all cat owners.
Sydney M.
New Lexington, OH
My Iggy loves these! They've been his favorite since he was a kitten. When I shake the bottle he knows exactly what they are! Plus they're affordable I mean $1 for a special treat and there's quite a bit in there.
Donna P.
Fort Collins, CO
We have a yellow kitchen stool right beside the pantry where my cats will perch when they want a treat - and they know the sound of the Pounce Cat Treat jar shaking. I have four cats and three of them love getting Pounce treats once or twice a week.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty LOVES the pounce treats. I add a few to his bowl each time I refill it. These are the perfect little treats for cats and I really love that they come not only in the bag, but the little plastic containers too. A+ Pounce for a great product.
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
Compared to most cat treats, these are very affordable. One of my cats love these treats, but the other won't touch any of the flavors I have tried. I am assuming this is just because my cat is picky, so I wouldn't rule this out for the typical cat.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
Whenever they hear the treats moving around, and the lid popping open, they come running! They seriously go crazy over them. We always have these in the house. I like the packaging better than the bag version.
Crystal H.
Fayetteville, NC
These are great treats for cats. My cats absolutely love them. I like that there are a lot of different flavors and types and vary from soft to crunchy. My cats prefer the softer ones. I have to keep these locked away in a cabinet, otherwise my cats destroy the bag if they are within reach.
Jasmin R.
My cat literally goes crazy for these! She sees me walking up to the bag and she's already meowing and waiting for me to fiber her one! By far a good treat and my kitty is picky !
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Amazon