BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Sydney M.
New Lexington, OH
My Iggy loves these! They've been his favorite since he was a kitten. When I shake the bottle he knows exactly what they are! Plus they're affordable I mean $1 for a special treat and there's quite a bit in there.
Ariel C.
I only buy my cats the soft treats. They enjoy all the flavors. The treats that come in the round bottle with the pop top is the easiest and also keeps them fresher longer and came be reused if you get the bags. I would recommend to all cat owners.
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves these treats so much that he sleeps with the bottle! He also gets them by himself. Awesome price too for the amount of product you get. I like the bottle version because they stay fresh longer (and kitty can't nibble through the bag!)
Jasmin R.
My cat literally goes crazy for these! She sees me walking up to the bag and she's already meowing and waiting for me to fiber her one! By far a good treat and my kitty is picky !
Haylee H.
My cat hears the bottle shake and immediately runs to it. He does not seem to enjoy all of the flavors and usually sticks to one, but hey, personal preference I guess! He really does love this brand of treats.
Ashley D.
Stockton, CA
I currently have 3 cats. They all love them, especially the soft ones. I just shake the container and they come running. There are a lot of flavors and my cats love them all. they are cheap and seem to always be on sale. they are also easy to find at a lot of different stores. my current and past cats have always approved of these :)
Jenna L.
My cat LOVES these treats. I actually used them to teach him to sit on command, because he wasn't as interested in some of the other brands. His favorite is the blue bottle, and he loves that they're chewy, so he doesn't just think it's dry food.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan
These cat treats are by far the most loved in my house. They WILL make my cats pounce and run from outside if I rattle the bottle or if they smell them.
They don't go crazy over anything like they do over this!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these treats. At times she can get really crazy and she starts darting around the apartment like a cheetah but as soon as I grab the container, she calms down and sits at my feet to claim her treat.
Christine A.
Angola, NY
I used to feed my cats these all the time but I stoped a few years back because they started to puck when thay ate them......
I also hate how now most of them are colorful and that dye can't be good for them
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?