BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Wendy G.
Salamanca, NY
When i had my cat she absolutely loved these all i had to do was shake the bottle and she would come running for them. and even after giving her some she would wine for a few minutes after eating them wanting more.
Lauren M.
Encino, TX
I have a fun time watching my cats stick their paw in the bottle to get the treat out of it. When I shake the bottle they hear it from clear across the house and come running for a treat. They seem to love it, they would eat a whole bottle if I let them.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
I've given this stuff to cats since I was a little kid! Cats of all types seem to enjoy most of the flavors, and there's a very convenient canister type jar that is certain to lure your pet over with a shake or two!
Hayley K.
Jacksonville, AR
All I have to do is shake the bottle or pop the lid and she comes running from downstairs! She loves the heart shaped one that come in the bottle with the blue lid. She didn't much care for the ones in the pink bottle.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
Whenever they hear the treats moving around, and the lid popping open, they come running! They seriously go crazy over them. We always have these in the house. I like the packaging better than the bag version.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty, who is usually a fairly picky eater, comes running when she hears me shake this bag! She adore these treats, and they are good little rewards when training your animal or looking to reward good behavior.
Sydney M.
New Lexington, OH
My Iggy loves these! They've been his favorite since he was a kitten. When I shake the bottle he knows exactly what they are! Plus they're affordable I mean $1 for a special treat and there's quite a bit in there.
Donna P.
Fort Collins, CO
We have a yellow kitchen stool right beside the pantry where my cats will perch when they want a treat - and they know the sound of the Pounce Cat Treat jar shaking. I have four cats and three of them love getting Pounce treats once or twice a week.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty LOVES the pounce treats. I add a few to his bowl each time I refill it. These are the perfect little treats for cats and I really love that they come not only in the bag, but the little plastic containers too. A+ Pounce for a great product.
Crystal H.
Fayetteville, NC
These are great treats for cats. My cats absolutely love them. I like that there are a lot of different flavors and types and vary from soft to crunchy. My cats prefer the softer ones. I have to keep these locked away in a cabinet, otherwise my cats destroy the bag if they are within reach.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?