BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
La Fayette, GA
I have a good six bags of these set away for my cats. I buy them for usually $1 a bag and its definitely my cats favorite treat. I have to hide it because they will steal the bags and chew through em. Definitely recommend.
Robin B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My cat absolutely loves these, every time she hears the bag she comes running! Not only does she like one but 3 flavors of them, i plan on buying these from now on!
Desire R.
My cat has always been a good snob and will not touch the majority of the treats I've tried but she seemed to tolerate these. They definitely weren't a favorite, I think possibly because they're crunchy/hard but worth a try!
Rachel K.
Malvern, PA
My cats LOVE when I shake this jar! I break up the treats so they don't eat them too fast. The treats are soft and easily broken up. They smell yummy I can see why my cats like them.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My moms cats love these and go crazy for them, whenever we shake the can they come running for then. One cat will ever go into the cabinets and get the can out and somehow open it and eat them all so they must be good.
Sonya M.
Mendon, MI
We have 2 older male cats that love these treats - my 7 year old likes to give them to them and we have even taught them both to sit, and "sit pretty" to get them, lol - Our oldest cat even paws the bottle off of the table to let us know when he wants them!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
My cat loved these! It was so easy to teach her simple things while using these because she loved them so much, she'd be obedient if it meant she'd get these treats. They're easy for pets to open though, so make sure to keep them out of reach or hidden so they won't over eat.
Malinda K.
Lowell, Ma
My cat Rufus love this treat unfortunately eveytime he has some he vomits. At first I thoughts we was sick , so brought him to the vet. They could find anything wrong with his. I start noticing a pattern every time I feed his these treat he got sick. I even tested it out by give it to one week and not another. I don't know why it happen but I just stay away!!
Ashley B.
Hampstead, MD
Two out of my three cats love these treats. They come running when I pop the top. The only reason I rated this a B instead of an A, the treats get a little hard as you near the bottom of the bottle. Once the treats get hard my cats turn their nose up at them.
Brianna B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My cats love these treats! I bought them because they come in a container and not a bag and my boy cat always chews through the bagged ones. At first my cats were skeptical but after they tried them once they come running whenever I take the container out.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?