BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Sherry P.
My cats love this treat!! The tuna or chicken flavors are the best.. My kitty's can't wait to enjoy the treats a couple times a day.. This is a wonderful product and great for the price!!
Brianna B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My cats love these treats! I bought them because they come in a container and not a bag and my boy cat always chews through the bagged ones. At first my cats were skeptical but after they tried them once they come running whenever I take the container out.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My moms cats love these and go crazy for them, whenever we shake the can they come running for then. One cat will ever go into the cabinets and get the can out and somehow open it and eat them all so they must be good.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
My cat loved these! It was so easy to teach her simple things while using these because she loved them so much, she'd be obedient if it meant she'd get these treats. They're easy for pets to open though, so make sure to keep them out of reach or hidden so they won't over eat.
Ashley B.
Hampstead, MD
Two out of my three cats love these treats. They come running when I pop the top. The only reason I rated this a B instead of an A, the treats get a little hard as you near the bottom of the bottle. Once the treats get hard my cats turn their nose up at them.
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
My cat is an outside cat and when he hides off somewhere and i wanna make sure he is okay or just wanna love on him I just bring out these bad boys and shake them twice and he comes running out !!! He loves these treats !! I have never had a problem with them
Rachel K.
Malvern, PA
My cats LOVE when I shake this jar! I break up the treats so they don't eat them too fast. The treats are soft and easily broken up. They smell yummy I can see why my cats like them.
Malinda K.
Lowell, Ma
My cat Rufus love this treat unfortunately eveytime he has some he vomits. At first I thoughts we was sick , so brought him to the vet. They could find anything wrong with his. I start noticing a pattern every time I feed his these treat he got sick. I even tested it out by give it to one week and not another. I don't know why it happen but I just stay away!!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only treat that my cat 'Kitty' will eat. She loves the soft texture. She refuses to eat the hard treats such as temptations. So these are my go to cat treats. And they are very cheap for plenty of treats.
Rebekah D.
My cat Merlin loves the Moist Pounce treats. We buy them in the little jar, which comes in handy as a way to call him. He tends to wander off and get lost a lot, but doesn't respond to our calls. But if we shake the little jar of treats, he comes bolting.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?