BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Erin M.
Well, my cat will eat these, but she sits there staring at them like I'm crazy & I think she only eats them to get them off the floor...the cruncy ones are not easy to find...but I think if a cat likes soft ones, they would be fine
kathi A.
Hinton, IA
Our Lolla Bean is a super picky spoiled cat. These are the only treats she likes. She likes the soft ones. We have tried many others and she turns her picky little nose in the air and walks off. When its the soft pounce treats she simply can not get enough of them.
Ashley G.
Augusta, GA
When my cats here the treats rattle in the bottle, they come running. I try to alternate between the soft and crunchy treats so that my cats don't get bored with them and the cruncy ones are better for tartar control for the teeth.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
I Have A Cat Named Pouncer And She Will Only Eat These Pounce Treats Over Any Other Treat I Give Her And If I Don't Feed Her Her Pounce Treats You Can Find Her And The Bottle Somewhere In A Room Trying Her Hardest To Open It Her Self Thats How Much She Loves These Treats
Meredith W.
My cats are absolutely obsessed with these. I'll get a different flavor each time just to switch it up. Unless I hide the bags, one of my cats will break into it at night and eat the entire thing. Definitely repurchase all the time!
Dawn B.
Germantown, MD
My cat will not eat anything but these treats. I have tried several other brands, and she will not eat them. They are a good value and not that expensive. They defiantly meet my expectations and will also buy them for any cat that we have and would recommend them.
Nancy H.
Blythe, CA
My cat used to have these treats occasionally every few days. i started to buy a new brand and mix these into her new treats. now, she eats all of the other treats, and leaves these on the counter and doesn't eat them. apparently, there is something better out there!
Alexis R.
I have had many cats throughout the years and they have all loved these! I just shake the container and they come running. I had outside cats at one point, id shake it outside and no matter how far away they came running lol!
Elizabeth W.
My cats really love these but I don't want to spend $6 on kitty treats. They really don't need these so I would rather spend that money on some kitty litter that they actually need. I usually don't buy these, but every few years I'll get them just to treat the cats.
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy these ocassionaly for my cats. 2 of the 3 ignore them, but my one absolutely loves them. And as odd as it sounds, I love the smell of the moist treats. It reminds me of when I use to feed them to the cat we had when I was a kid.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?