BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I give this a little worse review only because the main and first active ingredient is corn meal. This is not the best for cats, and I like to give my kitty treats that start with whole ingredients. The ones I give him now, the first ingredient is white fish and you can't get much better than that.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
These treats are what get the cats in the house every night. They love them! My tuxedo cat Ozzy, can be finicky, but he loves these treats. He will eat all his and then try to take what the other cat hasn't eaten. We go thru bags of them.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
My cat isn't the biggest fan of these treats. There are other treats out there that he will eat. It is not worth the money to get these if your cat will not eat them. I ended up putting the rest of these outside for the stray cats to eat.
Christine G.
West Haven, CT
My kitten, Nina is just about to turn one year old and she loves these treats. We give her a few a night when we are having dinner since she likes to be part of the occasion. The price is right and she loves them. What else do you need?
Heather M.
Galax, VA
My cat Tiger LOVES these treats! She will sit and meow where we have the treats at and want these. When she is not there meowing all I have to do is pick up the canister and shake one time and she comes running! She loves the moist ones!
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
My younger and older cats tend to enjoy these more. I suppose it's because they are softer and easier on their teeth and over all digestion than say the crunchy temptation treats. They don't smell too good, but they're gone in no time! All my cats like these! (Pink packaged ones mostly!)
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitties and my mom's kitties love these, they're nice and soft. And the price is good for the quantity. The only problem is they're kinda hard to find sometimes anymore
Tara S.
Webster, TX
My Cat Precious LOVES these. Princess his sister, well she can take them or leave them. I have found that I can get them cheaper at my local family dollar for only a buck which helps a lot with a cat that will eat them all in one day.
Laura F.
Chester, VA
All I have to do is shake the container if I want to find my car! he loves these things! He is also so spoiled that he will purposely not eat his dry food and starve himself just so I give him more of these treats! I have to hide these from him just so he thinks we are out!
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I found these treats in a sale bin at the local pet store, I was a little skeptical at first. I had tried what seemed like a thousand other treats and my cat wasn't feeling any of them. He absolutely loves these, gobbles them right up!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Amazon