BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Shadoe M.
Williamstown
Our cat loves these treats, so much that the neighbor lady even bought so for him too since he wouldn't eat the treats that she had for the other neighborhood cats.  The packaging is great.

The nutritional value is the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars
Megan P.
Lawrence
I’ve been buy pounce cat treats for years, my little friend is an orange tabby and she loves them so much. They’re affordable and from my cats reaction when she sees me holding them, very good. They’re definently great at brightening up a furry friends day.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves pounce treats. He always comes running meowing when i open the bag(i know shocker treats and a bag). I give him a few and next thing i know he has already devoured them. I'd say from that he likes them!😂
LEA A.
Fontana
Pounce treats for cats are hands down my cats and kittens favorite cat treats everrrrrrr!!  very affordable, and my monsoon and very finicky tuxedo cat adore these treats. 5 stars for pounce. Cons: I wish they sold a bigger jar and or bag.
Crystal P.
My cat absolutely LOVES these treats! Every time I give her some she always wants more. Lol I would recommend it to anyone that wants something to reward there lil fur baby.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought these for my cat recently. As usual like every other cat treat ive tried he doesnt like them. I was pretty disappointed in them. The price was great so luckily I didnt waste too much money. I probably won't buy these ever again. My cat won't eat them. Wish I could find something he likes.
James T.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat can't get enough of these treats. Anytime he sees me putting the bag away, he pouts in the corner and claws at his post like crazy... almost as if warning me he will attack the furniture if I don't give him more. These snacks are totally "kitty crack"!!!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every cat I've ever had has absolutely loved these treats. We usually get the ones int he plastic jar and if you so much as tap it on accident they come running. My current kitty is rather obsessed with them and she has to have one or two every night around dinner time, or else she'll bother me.
heather r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats  they are very picky when it comes to their treats i dont understand why but these never fail  they have gone into the cuboard and broken the bag off just to eat them while we were out and about now we keep them in a container keeps them fresh longer.  They  get 2 each every other day and still are healthy and not overweight :D
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
My cats do not like these as much as the Temptation brand treats. I noticed that these also seem to get really hard in the package and my cats simply won't eat them after a couple of times giving them out. I have a very active outside/inside cat that likes to play with treats and these just don't seem to interest him or my fussy inside cat.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?