BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
My Enzo has loved Pounce Cat Treats since he was a little kitten and he still pounces on me for them today! Anytime you want to see him just shake the bag and he appears, it's like magic! The bags are filled with a ton of tasty treats and have resealable tops to keep them fresh.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA
My cats love these treats! We buy the kind in the tube, and my BF taught one of our cats to reach in with her paw and pick her own treat! It's adorable. Both cats love them and will come out from wherever they are napping if you shake the tube. You get a lot of treats for the price too.
Kerri G.
I have three cats; one of them will eat these all day long if she could. The other two are pickier and will only eat certain colors from the package. They are "good enough" for treats ... but smell awful (though that is par for the course)
Kristi S.
Zanesville, OH
My cat is a very picky cat when it comes to what she will eat. These Pounce treats are the only treats she'll eat. She loves the soft ones. My biggest complaint is that the large canister of treats tend to harden before my cat has finished them. She won't eat them once they are hard.
Rebecca K.
Staten Island , NY
When I gave my cat Cleo his first treat when he was able to eat adult food I gave him pounce. I remember my other two cats who sadly passed away used to go crazy over them so i figured let me see how he likes it. He absolutely adores them! I can't tell you how they taste obviously but he seems to love them which makes me happy. All of my cats always loved pounce so this has been a product I've approved of and used for years and will continue to use it.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
My cat is not a fan of these treats. I am not sure if he doesn't like the smell or if it is the taste. He will just look at me like, seriously you are giving me these, can I have something else. All in all I will spend money on what he likes.
Lindsey E.
Las Vegas , nv
One cat loves them and will rip through the bag to get to them. While the other cat couldn't care less. I can always find a great sale or coupon someone cat is at least happy.
Brooke P.
Danville, IL
I only gave this a B, because my furry son (F. Scott Fitzgerald, AKA Scotty) didn't like this brand all too well. However, my lovely little Wanderer, Dinah, LOVED them. So I would have given it better, had Scotty not been a snoot and turned his whiskered nose up at them! Picky, much!?
Christine G.
West Haven, CT
My kitten, Nina is just about to turn one year old and she loves these treats. We give her a few a night when we are having dinner since she likes to be part of the occasion. The price is right and she loves them. What else do you need?
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
My younger and older cats tend to enjoy these more. I suppose it's because they are softer and easier on their teeth and over all digestion than say the crunchy temptation treats. They don't smell too good, but they're gone in no time! All my cats like these! (Pink packaged ones mostly!)
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?