BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Rebecca K.
Staten Island , NY
When I gave my cat Cleo his first treat when he was able to eat adult food I gave him pounce. I remember my other two cats who sadly passed away used to go crazy over them so i figured let me see how he likes it. He absolutely adores them! I can't tell you how they taste obviously but he seems to love them which makes me happy. All of my cats always loved pounce so this has been a product I've approved of and used for years and will continue to use it.
Kristi S.
Zanesville, OH
My cat is a very picky cat when it comes to what she will eat. These Pounce treats are the only treats she'll eat. She loves the soft ones. My biggest complaint is that the large canister of treats tend to harden before my cat has finished them. She won't eat them once they are hard.
Heather C.
Nampa, ID
My cats love these all i have to do is shake the bottle and they know :) they will bite my fingers off to get them . they love the taste and the flavor.. This product has a lot of variety of flavors but helpful advice cats seem to like the seafood medley the best :) hope this helped
Brooke P.
Danville, IL
I only gave this a B, because my furry son (F. Scott Fitzgerald, AKA Scotty) didn't like this brand all too well. However, my lovely little Wanderer, Dinah, LOVED them. So I would have given it better, had Scotty not been a snoot and turned his whiskered nose up at them! Picky, much!?
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
My cat isn't the biggest fan of these treats. There are other treats out there that he will eat. It is not worth the money to get these if your cat will not eat them. I ended up putting the rest of these outside for the stray cats to eat.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I give this a little worse review only because the main and first active ingredient is corn meal. This is not the best for cats, and I like to give my kitty treats that start with whole ingredients. The ones I give him now, the first ingredient is white fish and you can't get much better than that.
Heather M.
Galax, VA
My cat Tiger LOVES these treats! She will sit and meow where we have the treats at and want these. When she is not there meowing all I have to do is pick up the canister and shake one time and she comes running! She loves the moist ones!
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
These treats are what get the cats in the house every night. They love them! My tuxedo cat Ozzy, can be finicky, but he loves these treats. He will eat all his and then try to take what the other cat hasn't eaten. We go thru bags of them.
Kristen M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
If you want your cat(s) to come running, all you need to do is shake the Pounce container! I have tried all three varieties and she loves them all.

I usually give her one treat every morning, but sometimes if she's being extra cute, I'll give her one just because I love her.
Krissy C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My two cats love the moist pounce treats. All I have to do is shake the jar and they come running! Which says a lot since my one cat runs for nothing or anyone lol. Plus the price is right, and pounce are available in almost every store!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?