BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #27 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Nampa, ID
My cats love these all i have to do is shake the bottle and they know :) they will bite my fingers off to get them . they love the taste and the flavor.. This product has a lot of variety of flavors but helpful advice cats seem to like the seafood medley the best :) hope this helped
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
My Enzo has loved Pounce Cat Treats since he was a little kitten and he still pounces on me for them today! Anytime you want to see him just shake the bag and he appears, it's like magic! The bags are filled with a ton of tasty treats and have resealable tops to keep them fresh.
Brooke P.
Danville, IL
I only gave this a B, because my furry son (F. Scott Fitzgerald, AKA Scotty) didn't like this brand all too well. However, my lovely little Wanderer, Dinah, LOVED them. So I would have given it better, had Scotty not been a snoot and turned his whiskered nose up at them! Picky, much!?
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
My cat just loves these treats, perfect way to reward the cats. The soft chew like form is what attracts it the most the to my cat, He is super picky, and doesn't like all treats, but he loves these ones, They come in great flavor options.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats loved this treat! We have 4 cats so it's tricky to find one that works for all of them, but this was a winner! Can't find it in many stores though, which is a downfall.
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN
My cat will beg all day for some of these she loves them!
they come in soft or hard small pieces and many flavors
she prefers soft,ocean fish (older cat losing her top front teeth)
i love how soft they stay in their container no mess at all
Rebecca K.
Staten Island , NY
When I gave my cat Cleo his first treat when he was able to eat adult food I gave him pounce. I remember my other two cats who sadly passed away used to go crazy over them so i figured let me see how he likes it. He absolutely adores them! I can't tell you how they taste obviously but he seems to love them which makes me happy. All of my cats always loved pounce so this has been a product I've approved of and used for years and will continue to use it.
Kimberly R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These aren't my first choice for my cat, but he certainly seems to enjoy them. They're quite cheap as well, but considering I can find them at the 99 cents store, it makes me question the quality even more. Overall though, I think they're okay
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA
My cats love these treats! We buy the kind in the tube, and my BF taught one of our cats to reach in with her paw and pick her own treat! It's adorable. Both cats love them and will come out from wherever they are napping if you shake the tube. You get a lot of treats for the price too.
Keeley H.
Philadelphia, PA
So i have 5 cats.let me just tell you my cats love love these treats.They like all of the flavors.I haven't seen anything wrong with it so far so yeah.My one kitten had hid from me at one time and since she loves these treats all i had to do was shake the bag/bottle and she came right in a flash and so did the others.And lastly these treats are great for training your cat to do little tricks.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?