BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Kristen H.
Jeffersonville, NY
These are my go-to treats for my cat all the time. He's very picky when it comes to any type of food or treat. If he runs into my daughter's room or my room and hides, all I have to do is shake the bag and he runs out to get some before I can blink. He doesn't like anything other than Pounce Treats!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
My cats love the Pounce treats and have for years. They are soft so they are good for young and old kittens. I recommend breaking them up a bit for the little kittens because they are too big for the baby kitties, but overall awesome! Great price too!
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
My cat will go CRAZY for these treats!! These are his favorite, I think it is because of how soft they are. He will eat the harder treats but will not go nuts like he does for these. They also come in many different flavors so I can always switch it up.
Jerri O.
Winter Spgs, FL
My two cats love these treats. They go crazy and beg for them. We have to break them into pieces just so they think they are getting 2-3 treats at once! Perfect size to be able to "trick" your cat into thinking they are getting more than what they are!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these to help train my kittens certain cute little tricks and they work as the perfect prizes. They seem to enjoy the taste and they are soft enough for them to chew easily. I also don't have to worry about dry bits of the treat falling all over my floor
Amanda F.
Madison, WI
My super picky cat will occasionally eat one of these, my cat who will eat anything gets so happy and bouncy when I pull out the container of treats. I found it was really good when I was training her to scratch the various posts instead of my furniture.
Kaleigh H.
Hodges, SC
Pounce cat treats are pretty simply hit and miss with most cats. Some will climb your leg while you're opening the container while other cats will sniff and bat the treats around but that's as far as their interests go. Out of my three cats, only two love them and the other just ignores them.
Yadaray A.
Miami beach, FL
I got both flavors of these treats and my cats would eat them at first but then stopped liking them after around a week. Idk if it's because it made them feel bad physically or they just stopped liking them but now they'll sniff these and walk away.
Sarah M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
OMG my cat loves these! Just one shake and no matter where he's at he comes running! They are soft and to him they are amazing. Give em a try I believe your best bud will thank you as mine does every time! :)
Amanda Z.
Pewaukee, WI
My cat is a ridiculously picky eater, so I try not to go out of my way to give him new treats. The only reason I got these in the first place was because my uncle's cat decided she hated them so he gave them to me, and my cat loved them! He inhales them like crazy and always begs for more.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?