BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Buy on Amazon
Valnavia W.
I don't what they put in these treats but my cat loves them everytime I shake the bottle he comes running like a horse just to get these treats...he loves the chicken flavored ones I haven't bought any other treats but these so that's why I rated this 5 Stars.
Ardith L.
We have multiple cats...I have little canisters of these all over the house in easy accessible spots so I can give a cat a treat when they are doing good, or as a happy treat. My cats easily chew these morsels and don't leave a crumb laying! I am very happy with these treats and the different flavors!
gretta t.
Conroe, TX
My cat loves these. she cant wait for me to open the bag before she starts stalking me for a treat. she definitely likes these better then the crunchy version and they sell them just about at any grocery or pet supply store so that always make shopping easier.
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
I use these to help train my kittens certain cute little tricks and they work as the perfect prizes. They seem to enjoy the taste and they are soft enough for them to chew easily. I also don't have to worry about dry bits of the treat falling all over my floor
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
My cats love these! I like to use them just here and there but the minute they hear me shake the bag they come running or wake up immediately! Pounce is one of my favorite cat treats to buy, so far even the pickiest of cats I have had still love them!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
My cats love the Pounce treats and have for years. They are soft so they are good for young and old kittens. I recommend breaking them up a bit for the little kittens because they are too big for the baby kitties, but overall awesome! Great price too!
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
My cat will go CRAZY for these treats!! These are his favorite, I think it is because of how soft they are. He will eat the harder treats but will not go nuts like he does for these. They also come in many different flavors so I can always switch it up.
Amanda F.
Madison, WI
My super picky cat will occasionally eat one of these, my cat who will eat anything gets so happy and bouncy when I pull out the container of treats. I found it was really good when I was training her to scratch the various posts instead of my furniture.
Jerri O.
Oviedo, FL
My two cats love these treats. They go crazy and beg for them. We have to break them into pieces just so they think they are getting 2-3 treats at once! Perfect size to be able to "trick" your cat into thinking they are getting more than what they are!
Kristen H.
Jeffersonville, NY
These are my go-to treats for my cat all the time. He's very picky when it comes to any type of food or treat. If he runs into my daughter's room or my room and hides, all I have to do is shake the bag and he runs out to get some before I can blink. He doesn't like anything other than Pounce Treats!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?