BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Corrine D.
Royal Oak, MI
My cats absolutely love the Pounce moist treats in both flavors. They're actually the only treats theyll eat at all!! Since they were babies to now being 2 years old they still come running every time they hear the treats shake around in the plastic bottle! Pounce treats are definitely a must have for my kitties!
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are perfect for my cat who has no teeth. They are soft enough she can gum them. It is the easiest type of treat we have found for her. She is a 6 year old toothless tabby cat. I would definitely recommend these treats
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
These are great and my cats come running when they hear the sound of the jar. The only problem with them is that they dry out very quickly and are too hard for my cats to chew after a couple of months. We've started buying them in smaller quantities to avoid this.
Torrie M.
Patriot, OH
I've been giving these to my cat for years and he absolutely loves them. So much that I'll often wake up and find a half empty chewed-up bag in a completely different room from where they're kept in a sealed box. They're soft so they don't hurt his teeth and come in a variety of flavors, all of which he loves.
Jacee S.
Tifton, Ga
My cat loves these. I once foolishly left the bag out overnight and she chewed the entire bottom of the bag off and ate every last treat. Because of that experience, I like that these are also available in hard plastic containers! I don't mind the smell of them, either. Some cat treats smell a bit weird.
Ardith L.
We have multiple cats...I have little canisters of these all over the house in easy accessible spots so I can give a cat a treat when they are doing good, or as a happy treat. My cats easily chew these morsels and don't leave a crumb laying! I am very happy with these treats and the different flavors!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love these snacks, and they are easy for them to chew because they are soft!. Also not expensive to buy these so you don't have to use up all of your money on cat treats. My cats come running for the treats they also don't smell to bad so thats a plus!
gretta t.
Conroe, TX
My cat loves these. she cant wait for me to open the bag before she starts stalking me for a treat. she definitely likes these better then the crunchy version and they sell them just about at any grocery or pet supply store so that always make shopping easier.
Anna D.
Tampa, FL
Seriously, my cat gets excited about NOTHING! But as soon as I shake the little canister these come in, she is on the run to find me! It makes me happy to see that she has something that she loves so much. She's a little older so she loves that they are soft!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these to help train my kittens certain cute little tricks and they work as the perfect prizes. They seem to enjoy the taste and they are soft enough for them to chew easily. I also don't have to worry about dry bits of the treat falling all over my floor
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?