BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #18 in Cat Treats

Samantha D.
Hinesville, GA
I have two cats. One 1 1/2 year old female and a 6month old orange tabby kitten. Our kitten is in love with these. We give him them as a snack before we leave. It is one of the few treats we can give him that he enjoys and wants to eat. He even steals them from our older cat.
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat love this treat!! Don't matter what flavor I buy for him, he loves them all!! :) He'll chase his treats every where I throw them at. Not only he loves it but I do too!! it's affordable and the treats are very good quality! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Abby V.
Oceanside, CA
My cat, Meowzers, is very picky on his treats and anything he eats. I bought these unsure if he'd like them and he did! Anytime he eats a certain product I fall in love with it and be sure to buy it often. He loved them and so did I because they are a good size and not messy.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I get these in the tubes for my cats around 1-2 times a year, all I have to do is shake the can and they freak out. I think its a nice little treat, but it does say limit to 6 a day, and with a limit I gotta think its not too healthy for them. They do love them though.
Shayna P.
Caneyville, KY
These are my two cats absolute favorite! All I have to do is shake the contained once and they come running. I have to give them the serving size of 3 a day for them to be satisfied. They scramble around like crazy looking for more. The only kind of treats I buy for them!
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
My cats are seriously addicted to these treats. the name "pounce" is accurate because that is literally what they do if they even hear me move the container of them. that's right, they love them THAT much that they recognize the noise they make in the tube they come in.
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
Its not a lie my cats really come running every time i shake the container . they love pounce. if i don't keep them in a hard plastic container they will help themselves. and if i got to store and buy them they must know cause they are right at my feet when i come home.
Amalia R.
I use the moist treats, which come in a nice storage container, however they become stale quickly. Most of the time this isn't a problem because they are my cat's favorite but it's a big bummer to reach for them just to find out that half the bottle has already dried up.
Krystal W.
Paris, KY
Both my cats love love love these treats! I only give them treats when they are good, use the litter box, play nicely, behaves etc. As soon as i shake the bottle they know what they are getting and they meow at me! Its so cute! This is the only cat treat brand I buy now! It's also not expensive at all and lasts awhile!
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
These are great and my cats come running when they hear the sound of the jar. The only problem with them is that they dry out very quickly and are too hard for my cats to chew after a couple of months. We've started buying them in smaller quantities to avoid this.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

back