BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
These have corn meal as one of the ingredients and it is not the best for your cat. My cat does enjoy eating them but there are healthier products out there for them!
Susan O.
St. Catharines
This is a great soft treat for my cat. She has been given these for years now. One of these is included in her daily treat routine. Unfortunately I can only purchase in the US. I cant seem to find it in Canada anymore. There are also several flavors to choose from
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
My cat loves these so much! They're heart shaped which is really cute. I've used them in the past as a great distraction while I clip his nails. Works every time!
Tinner S.
Both of my cats LOVE this brand. Shake the container and they run right to me with their eyes lit up like it's Christmas. This is one of the only brands my cats go for like that.
Tonya T.
Sullivan, MO
For some reason my cat won't have anything to do with these treats. They are the first ones we tried to give her and she won't eat them. The dog will, though. :-)
Lucia R.
Sinceramente este producto me he dado cuenta que mi gato se vuelve loco al momento de la comida y se lo comer con muchas ganas eso significa que le encanta también he notado que esta mas saludable su pelaje brilla muchísimo y tiene mucha energía eso es lo que busco en un buen alimento me gusta que sea tan lindo su empaque me encanta
Millie-rose S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very satisfied with his treats. These treats keep him happy. The treats are helpful for a reward to help your cat learn new things.
Leyla S.
One shake of the can and it's a cat swarm. They love all of the flavors...but then again, treats are to animals as candy is to humans.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whenever I am cat sitting for my Mom I buys these for her kitties. The cats love them and they are always available at a great price!
Caitlin G.
Chambersburg, PA
My cat loves these treats.They are the only ones I ever buy. My 2 year old has fun shaking them for her and watching her run to him.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?