BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Sylvie G.
Brossard, QC
My cat is 8 years old and has not been a favorite of treats. I bought Pounce and I've never seen him beg for treats before. He loves them and he eats them so often I have to purchase several containers every 2 to 3 weeks
Jodi h.
Calgary
This is a really hard item to review, like people, cats can be picky eaters and not all cats are going to like the same flavors. My cats do not like pounce, however my moms cats do. Just because my cats don't like it, doesn't mean it is not good, just means its not good for them. the price is good on these treats, and if your cat likes them then great!
Angela G.
Ninguno de mis dos gatitos los quiere está nuevo y no les gusta lo tiran o solo lo huelen

El color hasta a mí me causa náuseas es muy fuerte pero están muy resecas incluso más que las croquetas no me sorprende que no las quieran ahora no sé qué hacer con ellas
Paisley M.
Ontario, Canada
I know that lots of cats have different tastes so its not shock if your cat doesn't enjoy something other cats do like.. But I have 6 cats and not even one of them enjoyed these.. They ended up just batting them around the floor as toys.. Not impressed..
Kassidy K.
These treats are perfect for my cat. I used these to train her to use the litter box.Even how to sit, lay down, and come. She loves them. Once I open them she come running up or down the stairs meowing like crazy.
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
These have corn meal as one of the ingredients and it is not the best for your cat. My cat does enjoy eating them but there are healthier products out there for them!
Susan O.
St. Catharines
This is a great soft treat for my cat. She has been given these for years now. One of these is included in her daily treat routine. Unfortunately I can only purchase in the US. I cant seem to find it in Canada anymore. There are also several flavors to choose from
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
My cat loves these so much! They're heart shaped which is really cute. I've used them in the past as a great distraction while I clip his nails. Works every time!
Tinner S.
Both of my cats LOVE this brand. Shake the container and they run right to me with their eyes lit up like it's Christmas. This is one of the only brands my cats go for like that.
Tonya T.
Sullivan, MO
For some reason my cat won't have anything to do with these treats. They are the first ones we tried to give her and she won't eat them. The dog will, though. :-)
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?