BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
It's been a long time since I've bought these for my 4 cats. I actually have forgotten about this product, but now that it's fresh in my mind I remember how much my cats LOVE these! They beg and beg for these, and would probably eat a whole jar in one sitting if I let them. I'll buy them some today!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have one of the pickiest cats in the world. she refuses to eat any treats no matter what brand it is. somehow she LOVES these. She will go to my door and meow then make me follow her to the pantry so i can give her a few. she LOVES them and the perfect way to make her eat her vitamins! 10 out of 10
Lindsey R.
richwood, TX
My cat will jump, run, dive, and roll for one of these. If you drop it, the treat will bounce of the floor and he goes crazy to get it. We love these because the price is right, they don't stink, and there's a good choice of flavors. I appreciate the screw on cap because my cat can open the bags.
Eva L.
You would think this is cat crack. Well in my house hold at least it is. My boys love love this treat. I mean they just have to see the darn container when they are already meowing for their treats. I have giving them different brands and their reaction is not as crazy like it is with Pounce.
Jennifer B.
I prefer the pop top jars over the bagged treats. My cats have a tendency to chew holes in bags to get at their treats. The container keeps the moist treats moist all month long. My cats come running as soon as I pop the top. These are my gills favorite because she doesn't like the crunchy treats
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
Shake a pounce bottle, and my cat will come bolting out from wherever she's been hiding to beg for some! She loves them!! My dad hides them around the house when he's leaving for work, and she loves the hunt! And she knows all the hiding spots - she'll check for Pounce even when they aren't there! Pounce are her favorite, so they're mine too!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 3 cats. Duck, Goose, and Claudia.
Duck doesn't eat treats for some strange reason
Goose will eat any treat offered to him
Claudia likes the crunchy/dry/hard Pounce treats, but she won't eat the soft/moist ones. She has a hard time eating them because they are a little big for her
Nicole V.
Ceres, CA
My kitty tends to go under our bed a lot and sleep or under the couch and sleep and we can't find him. Whenever he isn't able to be found all we have to do is grab the bottle of treats and shake it for a second and he knows he's got something yummy coming to him just because we couldn't find him. (sometimes I think he hides just for a treat:P)
Caitlyn M.
Coleman, GA
My cats love this if they here me pick it up there in my lap trying to get this treat. Even my dog likes it better then her own treats. It's also a great price. I will be getting more of this product when I run out witch does take long.
Candice V.
My cat absolutely loves these! As soon as he hears me shaking the bag, he comes out of his hidden snoozing spot. Also, the bag is actually pretty durable and makes enough noise that if he tries to get to them himself i can catch him before he bites a hole in it and makes a mess everywhere.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?