BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We had a cat that was both indoor/outdoor growing up and when we were ready to be in the for night, we would just walk out the front door, shake this treat can, and watch him run from wherever he was in the neighborhood straight into the house. He absolutely LOVED these and you get quite a bit for a great price too!
Victoria S.
My cat Dutchess always comes running when she hears me shake the canister of treats. She likes them so much that if I purchase the ones in the plastic, when I'm not home she will rummage through the cabinets and rip the bag of treats open. 0_0

I don't purchase this as much as I used to due to the high calories and lack of quality products. They're good in moderation.
Kim K.
U S A F Academy, CO
Do my cats love these? Yes. They do. They make cute little prrrrt sounds when I offer them one, and then they shake their heads when they bite them and it's adorable. HOWEVER. I actually prefer to use them for dog training treats. They're small, easy to chew/swallow, and they have a strong smell. They even come in a convenient canister that fits into my pocket!
Erini S.
Muncie, IN
I've got 2 cats, the big one will eat almost anything... but the little one is a little pickier. However, when it comes to Pounce treats? Little cat LOVES these. In fact, she loves them more than big cat does. It's nice to see her really go after the treats instead of just letting her sister eat them all.
Mykah P.
My little prince is about that age (not too young and dumb, but not old and stuck on bad habits) where I'm starting to train him and these treats work great. He gets sprayed with water if hes getting into trouble, but lately hes been getting these soft chewable treats when hes been good. One proud momma(:
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
My cat absolutely loves these treats! He gets them occasionally as rewards (or at least that is what they are intended for). I always come home to find he found the bag, tore it open, and ate all of the treats! Great treats for a very reasonable price.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am currently kitty sitting for a few months and I wasn't sure what kind of treats to buy for her because her owner did not provide any and I picked up some Pounce. She loves them! She has a strict feeding schedule so I wanted to give her something in between and shes seems to enjoy them. Good product!
Lindsey R.
richwood, TX
My cat will jump, run, dive, and roll for one of these. If you drop it, the treat will bounce of the floor and he goes crazy to get it. We love these because the price is right, they don't stink, and there's a good choice of flavors. I appreciate the screw on cap because my cat can open the bags.
Janet M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't think I've ever had a cat that doesn't like these treats. All you gotta do is shake the bag and they come running and meowing. I've even had cats rip open the bags to get to them, so I'd suggest people get the hard plastic containers of them to avoid your pet having your get a treat overdose!
Arycelle A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When i cant find my cat i just shake his treat container and he comes running and starts looking at me with his cute little eyes. they're soft and small enough he wont choke. he loves them. for under 2 bucks at walmart its worth it. i buy one every month.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?