BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #18 in Cat Treats

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these pounce treats , I buy them in the large plastic container but either way they are great. The bag is pretty , they are resealable to keep them fresh , these are a cheaper option to have and he will go crazy over them and I have to hide the bag or he will try to eat way to many!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat did not like these treats. I tried a few times to give them to her and she would nibble on it and toss it to the side. My boy cat tried eating these a few times and he always ends up throwing it up. The vet said it could have something to do with the red dye in the treats but sadly can't buy again.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seven cats. Some of them like these treats and some of them do not.
I only occasionally buy these particular treats. I like to buy a brand I know all my babies will be happy with.
They are not expensive unless you have as many cats as I do. I also tend to give them more than I should and that adds to the expense.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These had always been my go to cat treats for years, and my cats still love them! They have a soft texture and a fishy scent, and my cats never turn them down. Once you open the package you need to go through them fairly quickly though or they will go hard.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the pounce moist cat food but the dry ones are not his favorite. I mean, I guess there okay and all but he does not eat them as fast or as willingly as the other treats. He will just let them sit there for a while without touching them. Eh.
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
My kitten loves these, the only flaw is that we can only buy the sea food ones because any other flavor makes him sick for a couple days at a time(1-3; 3 being worst) so I highly recommended the sea food ones
Haley M.
My cat likes them one day then doesn’t the next . I’m not sure what that’s about because usually she’s all over treats all the time but not with these cat treats . Is there maybe something in there that she doesn’t like I have no idea .
Brooke D.
I have two cats and 8 kittens. The two momma cats love these! They go crazy when they hear me grab the bag. I havent gave them to the kittens yet since they aren't old enough just yet but they sure can smell them.
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth
My cat WILL NOT eat these and I cannot seem to figure out why. Waste of money on my part, but my other cats don’t have any problems with them. He is our big treat eater, so that’s why I cared, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter that much. They don’t stink like some other cat treats do, and that’s a plus, and they’re not too expensive. All in all a good buy for your furry friend.
Eleni W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the only kind of treats my little man will eat. He goes nuts when he hears the bag crinkle. I can't leave them out in the open because he steals the bad and tries to open it.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

back