BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these pounce treats , I buy them in the large plastic container but either way they are great. The bag is pretty , they are resealable to keep them fresh , these are a cheaper option to have and he will go crazy over them and I have to hide the bag or he will try to eat way to many!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVES Pounce MOIST treats, but he does not like the dry ones. He is a tabby. Perhaps that is just his preference, but that is part of why I am rating this a three. The other reason is that these are definitely not healthy for cats (but that's kind of the point - it's a treat!). If these do not work for you, I definitely recommend trying the moist ones. They typically come in a bottle, but I have a hard time finding them at Walmart anymore. Definitely recommend Pounce though!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seven cats. Some of them like these treats and some of them do not.
I only occasionally buy these particular treats. I like to buy a brand I know all my babies will be happy with.
They are not expensive unless you have as many cats as I do. I also tend to give them more than I should and that adds to the expense.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These had always been my go to cat treats for years, and my cats still love them! They have a soft texture and a fishy scent, and my cats never turn them down. Once you open the package you need to go through them fairly quickly though or they will go hard.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the pounce moist cat food but the dry ones are not his favorite. I mean, I guess there okay and all but he does not eat them as fast or as willingly as the other treats. He will just let them sit there for a while without touching them. Eh.
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
My kitten loves these, the only flaw is that we can only buy the sea food ones because any other flavor makes him sick for a couple days at a time(1-3; 3 being worst) so I highly recommended the sea food ones
Brooke D.
I have two cats and 8 kittens. The two momma cats love these! They go crazy when they hear me grab the bag. I havent gave them to the kittens yet since they aren't old enough just yet but they sure can smell them.
Amy M.
Martinsburg
My. Kitties ate these for about a day then they got tired of them. IDK if it's the soft texture, or the flavor they don't like but either way, I won't be buying these anymore.
Christine R.
My cat loves these treats , she sits and waits for me to put them on the floor and eats them so fast and of course i give her more than one. Just be careful not to over feed . They are a good produce and also not expensive. I buy them all the time.
teresa m.
Salem, OH
my cat loves these treats, he only gets them on certain occasions so for him these are really a treat. He comes running when he sees me get them out of the closet where I store all his things. He gobbles them up, and i always have them on hand for him.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?