Pounce Cat Treats
By Pounce Cat Treats
#10 in Cat Treats
Michele B.
Naples, ME

When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Stacy N.
Tina D.
Tina D.
2 years, 6 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes my cat does as well he loves them
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
2 years, 11 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Yes! Sometimes they come running if I even pick up the bag and it makes a little crinkle sound.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
2 years, 11 months ago
That's how I can find my cat
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
3 years ago
Its a mini-stampede at house whenever I shake the bag. Its funny cause they all try to beat the other to get the first treat.
Autumn F.
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
My cats come running too, its great to use if they're getting into trouble and you need to re-direct them
Carol F.
Carol F.
Burton , MI
3 years, 4 months ago
My cat loves to go in my bedroom and hide when I'm getting ready to go to work. Her favorite place is underneath my bed and I have to shake her cat treats to get her to come out.
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
My cat likes to hide in the house where I can't find him. I just shake the bag and he comes running out.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Ashland, KY
4 years ago
YEEEEEES! It is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen!