by Pounce Cat Treats
Ask a Question
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

I have a picky cat. Anyone have picky cats that like these treats?
Jane D.
Jane D.
Jan. 11, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
My picky eater prefers friskies party mix
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
Feb. 5, 2015, 2:22 a.m.
My cat is super picky! He enjoyed this treat every once in awhile.
tabitha f.
tabitha f.
July 1, 2014, 3:27 p.m.
My cat is 13 and super picky but he loves the tuna flavored one the best.
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Sept. 24, 2013, 3:23 a.m.
My cat has turned up her nose at every kind of treat I've tried to give her ... haha :(
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sept. 5, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
My cats are extremely picky, but love these!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Aug. 30, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
My cat is BEYOND picky lol he rarely ever eats treats I buy him but he actually loves these ^.^
Billie K.
Billie K.
Aug. 26, 2013, 3 p.m.
My cat is quite picky also and she will actually not even touch these, the only thing she really likes is chicken jerky. I don't think she likes the smell of them because she will only come to within 5 feet and then back away and not return until the dog eats them.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Aug. 12, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
YES YES YES. My cat won't eat anything that is generic, or has cheap ingredients. But he loves these and could eat them all day.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Aug. 4, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
My cat doesn't even eat canned food, and she won't eat her dry food unless it's name brand. Gosh. But anyways, my cat loves these and she can't get enough of 'em! :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
July 25, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
Yes! I have one cat who lovvves any kind of treats and the other wouldn't touch treats. I bought the ones that are in the yellow bag (turkey or chicken flavored? maybe both?) and she loves them!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 24, 2013, 12:16 p.m.
My cats will not eat Tuna from a can for gosh sakes yet they love these, all the different flavors.
Annie S.
Annie S.
July 9, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
My mom has the pickiest cat ever (totally spoiled) and these are the only treats she'll actually eat! I'm not sure what's so different about them but I think cats prefer the soft texture and fishy smell of them.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
May 27, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
Both of my cats are picky. Both cats will not eat crunchy treats, and prefer these soft ones. They like the fishy flavors the most.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
May 16, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
I have quite a picky cat, and he likes these treats a lot! My cat won't eat any dry food unless it's Meow Mix. My cat also likes very odd things that you wouldn't expect a cat to like, such as, french fries. He tries to take gummy candies from my husband when he is eating them.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
May 15, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
Yes, my cats are both very picky about the foods they eat and just about everything that enters their mouth. I mean they will only drink fresh water straight from the faucet in the kitchen. that says a lot right there. and they both absolutely love these treats!
Fawn G.
Fawn G.
May 14, 2013, 5:59 p.m.
I have 3 cats and 1 of them is VERY picky about what she eats. This is one of the few treats she will eat!!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
May 9, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
Yes, my Enzo is very picky! He likes the strangest things sometimes but won't eat things normal cats like! He is very picky about food and treats but he loves the Pounce crunchy turkey treats sooo much! Hope this helps!

Join Now