Pounce Cat Treats
By Pounce Cat Treats
#54 in Cat Food & Treats
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

I have a picky cat. Anyone have picky cats that like these treats?

Jane D.
Jane D.
1 year, 10 months ago
My picky eater prefers friskies party mix
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
My cat is super picky! He enjoyed this treat every once in awhile.
tabitha f.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
My cat is 13 and super picky but he loves the tuna flavored one the best.
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Lake Stevens, WA
4 years, 2 months ago
My cat has turned up her nose at every kind of treat I've tried to give her ... haha :(
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 2 months ago
My cats are extremely picky, but love these!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
My cat is BEYOND picky lol he rarely ever eats treats I buy him but he actually loves these ^.^
Billie K.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
My cat is quite picky also and she will actually not even touch these, the only thing she really likes is chicken jerky. I don't think she likes the smell of them because she will only come to within 5 feet and then back away and not return until the dog eats them.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Fayetteville, NC
4 years, 3 months ago
YES YES YES. My cat won't eat anything that is generic, or has cheap ingredients. But he loves these and could eat them all day.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Haskell, OK
4 years, 3 months ago
My cat doesn't even eat canned food, and she won't eat her dry food unless it's name brand. Gosh. But anyways, my cat loves these and she can't get enough of 'em! :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I have one cat who lovvves any kind of treats and the other wouldn't touch treats. I bought the ones that are in the yellow bag (turkey or chicken flavored? maybe both?) and she loves them!