Pounce Cat Treats
By Pounce Cat Treats
#21 in Cat Treats
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL

How expensive are these in your area?

Stacy N.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lot 14, Fla
4 years, 8 months ago
They are usually 2 for $3 at our Winn Dixie.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 8 months ago
No more than $2, there are usually discounts on them and you can almost always find them at the dollar store
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
You can usually find them for around $1 (:
Paula B.
Paula B.
Ooltewah, TN
4 years, 9 months ago
Normally around $1. Some stores try to aim for +$2. But when they do that I just go to a cheaper store.
Nikiah G.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Murrells Inlt, SC
5 years ago
I'm in South Carolina and I typically find these treats between $1.00 and $1.49. Walmart always has them cheapest and I ALWAYS try to find a coupon to pair with them. :) My cats love these!
Susan S.