Pounce Cat Treats - Dreamy Chicken, 3 oz uploaded by member-c46bbf0d5

BY POUNCE

Pounce Cat Treats - Dreamy Chicken, 3 oz see more...

Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I just purchased these, for my two kittens. They'll be 5 weeks old tomorrow! Even tho the treat is soft & moist, I broke it up and they eat it. I believe they will like it, I'm hoping :)
Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Bought these for our cats as a treat. These pounce treats were not the usual brand that we purchased. Our cats had very little interest in these. These treats have a very strong smell to them. Will not buy these again.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
My cats are pretty picky, they did not like these at all. I tried mixing them with canned cat food, but they still wouldn't have anything to do with it.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
My cats go crazy over these treats. They are easy trained because they are addicted!!
Jocelyn  M.
Jocelyn M.
I have a picky kitty, but she loves these. Glad I finally found a snack she won't just paw at.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
My past cats loved these! I couldn't have enough in the house to keep them happy! The little fish shapes they have are cute. As well as the texture of the treat not hard but not to moist just perfect!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
Pet Lover Expert
My previous cats were the masters of hiding (and occasionally escaping!) But if we ever needed to find them all we had to do was shake the bottle of treats. They'd come chasing each other into the room to make sure they were first to get the treat. The small on the other hand, not so great.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
My cat wouldn't put her nose on these and I cant say i blame her,they smelled awful, makes you wonder what they are made with,so disappointing