BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Pounce Cat Treats

Start your review of Pounce Cat Treats!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Homer
Pounce brand cat treats are by my favorite. Not only can any of my 4 cats eat them, but the moist ones really come in handy with my elderly cat. He nearly has any teeth so soft and moist treats are they way to go for him and it is very hard to find moist treat for my old guy. I recommend these a billion times over. I buy definitely over and over as soon as one is close to empty.! The prices are great also.
Spokane
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our cat who plays fetch has figured out he gets 5 treats per mouse caught. We are almost through the jar, he's good. He really enjoys them, and they were a good price. The pack is cute and small and when the treats are gone it is perfect for change, or anything else you need a fillable container for. I'm definitely buying again.
My cat loves these so much she rips the bag open every time we buy it! I have recently been buying the pounce treats in the plastic container so she can’t bite through it and eat them all!
Webbville, KY
These cat treats a beloved item in our home. I own 5 cats who go crazy for these pounce cat treats. The product overall doesn’t require any improvements because my cats are obsessed with these as they are.
Pittsburgh, PA
Almost every cat I've ever had seems to love these treats. They seem easy for even senior kitties to munch on.
My kitties don't get treats very often, so good sealing products that stay fresh are a must, and these always fit the bill.
Only one kitty I've had didn't like them, and he was an absolute diva. He would only eat one brand of food, and the only non kibble thing he would eat was freeze dried chicken.
Hunlock Creek
My cat loves these to pieces. He gets very excited when I shake the bottle for him to get a treat. He will come out of any hiding spot just to get one if these treats. They are SUPER cheap and can be found almost anywhere. If you kitty likes treats definitely pick up these.
north miami, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like pounce treats because they have a bit of moist in them, they smell really weird but my cat tends to enjoy them the only thing id change would be the smell because my cat was a bit hasty about trying them once she smelled them but other than that they are pretty good.
Letohatchee , AL
My tabby cat loves these treats! They’re really soft and and he’ll do anything to get them. I first discovered these on sale at Big Lots for $1 and honestly it was a very good purchase on my end. My cat has never been happier. I highly recommend this product.
Waterville
My little man loves these treats! He’s pretty picky about what kind of treats we get him but these make him go absolutely nuts! He comes running from across the house when he here’s the container open!
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seven cats. Some of them like these treats and some of them do not.
I only occasionally buy these particular treats. I like to buy a brand I know all my babies will be happy with.
They are not expensive unless you have as many cats as I do. I also tend to give them more than I should and that adds to the expense.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email