Pounce Cat Treats

by Pounce Cat Treats

I’ve never heard of this brand. What’s the difference between this and temptations?
We just got a kitten and I was wondering if these are safe for kittens to have?
Has anyone else’s’ cat gotten sick from these? Since I started giving him these he’s been much less energetic.
Start your review of Pounce Cat Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like to use them just here and there but the minute they hear me shake the bag they come running or wake up immediately!in reviews
It helps keep the tartar off hia tweth and helps keep his teeth white he comes running every time he hears the noise pf thr bag or little bottle.in reviews
The plastic containers are also easily closed for freshness and the cats go crazy for the sound of treats being shaken.in reviews
...wasn't worth it to me because I didn't want to be cleaning up aft them every time I gave them these treats. in reviews
My cat, Squishy, absolutely LOVES these cat treats, I love that I can purchase either soft OR crunchy and they are affordable.in reviews
Michelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
Pounce Cat Treats uploaded by Michelle W.
My cat loves these treats. He knows when I shake the bottle it's time for a treat. It's one of my favorites because of the container. I don't like the zip bags because my cat can get into them. I buy them all the time.
Hailey H.
Fort Benning, GA
My cat loves these treats! in fact it is hard to get him to eat any other kind besides these! he would eat the entire container if I would let him. I believe he loves them because they are very soft and must taste good too!
kyra S.
Somerset, KY
My cat loves these! she will try to knock the bag down just to get more!!! sometimes she doesn't even chew them!! she will swallow them whole!
kathy M.
Mount Eden, KY
Pounce is a great treat...my cat is particular about her treats and she loves it..I can shake the bottle and she comes running. .Their also a really good price.
I have tried a few other brands or types of treats and my cat will not eat them. But she lives for these! If I shake the container she will do anything I lure her to do until I give her one. Perfect for training!
Erica L.
Clinton Twp, MI
My momma cat loves these. She will play with me as soon as I open the container just so she can get a few. She seems to have less trouble chewing these than some of the other brands, since they are moist.
Cortney M.
Defiance, OH
Pounce® Treats are made with real tuna and salmon to create a delicious taste that cats can't resist. These treats are made with real ingredients that cats will love. I like how the product attracts cats and fulfills there treat cravings.
Sara M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My cat literally goes crazy for the pounce brand kitty treats! Its how i get her to come when i need to give her a bath, just shake the container and she comes running! And boom shes in the bathroom
mindy G.
My cats love this product They come running when they hear the pop of the top. And who don't like making they cats happy with a good treat.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Pounce Cat Treats uploaded by Nicole E.
Pounce Cat Treats uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are one of Vapors favorite treats. I went old school with the shaking of treats. He thinks any time you go in the kitchen hes getting some. He even knows the word treats and will come running from anywhere. These are Vapor approved! #catlove
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rana B.