BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #75 in Cat Food & Treats

Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
đŸš«đŸš«DO NOT FEED YOUR PETS KIBBLEđŸš«đŸš«
I wish i could go on every pet product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their deadly, negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble/canned food/treats vs raw food diet and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sakeđŸ¶đŸ±đŸ’”
breanna z.
ONALASKA
i have three cats and they all love this. they are 1, 5  and 10 years old and come running when I bring it out. I think it us a must if you have cats because not only do they enjoy it they also react to it so well. I would defiantly buy it again and again because it makes them truly happy!
LEA A.
Fontana
Pounce treats for cats are hands down my cats and kittens favorite cat treats everrrrrrr!!  very affordable, and my monsoon and very finicky tuxedo cat adore these treats. 5 stars for pounce. Cons: I wish they sold a bigger jar and or bag.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVES Pounce MOIST treats, but he does not like the dry ones. He is a tabby. Perhaps that is just his preference, but that is part of why I am rating this a three. The other reason is that these are definitely not healthy for cats (but that's kind of the point - it's a treat!). If these do not work for you, I definitely recommend trying the moist ones. They typically come in a bottle, but I have a hard time finding them at Walmart anymore. Definitely recommend Pounce though!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seven cats. Some of them like these treats and some of them do not.
I only occasionally buy these particular treats. I like to buy a brand I know all my babies will be happy with.
They are not expensive unless you have as many cats as I do. I also tend to give them more than I should and that adds to the expense.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the pounce moist cat food but the dry ones are not his favorite. I mean, I guess there okay and all but he does not eat them as fast or as willingly as the other treats. He will just let them sit there for a while without touching them. Eh.
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
My kitten loves these, the only flaw is that we can only buy the sea food ones because any other flavor makes him sick for a couple days at a time(1-3; 3 being worst) so I highly recommended the sea food ones
Crystal P.
My cat absolutely LOVES these treats! Every time I give her some she always wants more. Lol I would recommend it to anyone that wants something to reward there lil fur baby.
Shadoe M.
Williamstown
Our cat loves these treats, so much that the neighbor lady even bought so for him too since he wouldn't eat the treats that she had for the other neighborhood cats.  The packaging is great.

The nutritional value is the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars
Christine R.
My cat loves these treats , she sits and waits for me to put them on the floor and eats them so fast and of course i give her more than one. Just be careful not to over feed . They are a good produce and also not expensive. I buy them all the time.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?