BY SPICE SUPREME

Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
If your looking for something to give your chicken an awesome flavor, this seasoning is definitely one you should try! I use it on chicken breasts that I throw in the crock pot & gives it the right flavor every time!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Makes my chicken taste delicious! I go crazy about seasoning my food especially when I cook meats. This spice always leaves a great taste on my chicken and I have multiple bottles of this brand! So good
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Spice Supreme is a good brand of spices. I love using this poultry seasoning. It does have a strong smell, I think it's more sage smelling. But, it's excellent to use!
Selena L.
Corona, CA
Spice supreme is the best out of any other brand that I have purchased, they're cajun spice is way better than McCormick's
Jessica G.
Great seasoning to add some flavor to your cooking. Tastes great when added to boiling water and adding rice.
Kendra M.
What is in this that makes it specific for poultry?